OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just bought the Christmas shirt on ebay last week for like $50 because I couldn't find it anywhere.  Oh well.  I look at it as tip for the troubles.

$50 my man??? Damn, that is so much for a tee that as someone mentioned is not even Dri-FIT

THIS FROM LAST GAME

Yeah I thought so. Didn't see the medial side where the swoosh is not there. They played in December too so It could've been this year.

:smh: at the poster of that pic.

didnt they start that whole no lakers colorways until the season is damn near over with the VI?

i think the VI got the 3D lakers colorway after the playoffs and the VII came in the spring.

Makes no sense at all. Lebron and KD get their team colors with the quickness... :smh:

Those purple gradients are gorgeous, what color is that outsole? Some pics look white, some look grey....reminds me of the V "inks" that released overseas. Beautiful!

My Xmas Lights will be here tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: copped the Xmas tee from HOH last week when i copped the I's before i bought the kicks ha

Also love last nights pair and the grey upper yellow midsole/sole...hope those both release

The later they release Laker colors, less likely I'm going to buy.... At retail or close at least.

If the right Laker colorway drops now, if probably pay retail on release day.

Looks like a grey outsole on those purple fade joints. Like a putty/cement type grey, which I definitely am down with. It'd be cool to see those done with blue going from dark to light, I'd definitely cop.

The later they release Laker colors, less likely I'm going to buy.... At retail or close at least.
If the right Laker colorway drops now, if probably pay retail on release day.
The only problem with this logic is that you are a shoe head....
the majority of those sales go to the average schmoe that follows the Lakers...and frankly, it's smart business to release the "non lakers" cw's first...
get all the money they can..since folks will still buy the Lakers cw's no matter when they release...

I am with you s dubl, but thinking like a business...proper timing with regards to releases make a HUGE difference on the ROI.

I never play my Ace of spades until the end....because it's a guaranteed winner.

Got my Xmas 8's in today. Words cannot describe how amazing this shoe is (the whole shoe, not just the cw). Kicks the X's and kd V's right in the face.

Looks like a grey outsole on those purple fade joints. Like a putty/cement type grey, which I definitely am down with. It'd be cool to see those done with blue going from dark to light, I'd definitely cop.

That's what I'm seeing. As long as its not a white sole I'm good.

The on court pics definitely look like its a white sole. I, unlike others, like the white sole just like they did in a lot of the VI's. I hope they release, so far it's the only 8 I like.

Back
Top Bottom