OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so far all the kobe coming out i still want a pair of xmas and nothing else interest me. those red ones are too plain... even lebron xmas has a better pop than that. suede even worse

Kobe 8 ext, vactech, year of the snake or whatever you want to call it are available for preorder on kickscrew. The price makes me think these are going to be a GR and I question the quality along with the durability of these NSW edition colorways of signature lines

why do they have sulfurs for that much. when you can get from any of the other online sites for retail.
wow.

why do they have sulfurs for that much. when you can get from any of the other online sites for retail.
wow.
Perhaps they are more limited than we thought?

I don't care about those NSW models. Why make Kobe's that aren't to ball in??

Just release those Red Camo's already! The thingsI would do to have them on my foot right now..

I can't find a pair of the 8's to even try on for when the pythons drop. I have a wide foot and wear a 11 nornally. If I wear 11 in some lunar training shoes, (mesh)should I expect the same for for the 8's or go up a half size?

Hey guys. I saw a review of the kobe 8 christmas on youtube and the dude got his from NDC. One of his shoe though has a tear on the mesh on the toe box. NDC hooked him up with a 20% discount on that shoe since they wouldn't be able to exchange it 'cause of its limited quantity. Anywyay, I'd like to ask if some of you guys, particulary those who ordered theirs online, have the same experience of having a tear or any other defect on the shoe/s? For both colorways, but the christmas' in particular. Thanks!

I can't find a pair of the 8's to even try on for when the pythons drop. I have a wide foot and wear a 11 nornally. If I wear 11 in some lunar training shoes, (mesh)should I expect the same for for the 8's or go up a half size?

I have a wide feet as well and wear a size 11 too. Get the size 11, they fit tts and are very comfortable!!!!

I'm FIGHTING the urge to get the Sulfurs. I really want the grey uppers instead. I wish they can
drop soon. Like later this month or early next month. SMH.

Grey uppers > every single 8 including Xmas

Stop playing and get them. You know damn well you will regret it in two years!

Says he's show pictures tonight maybe for a rep or 2 I'll tell ya his ig name lol

just pulled the trigger on the red suede and the black pair from kicks-crew. After shipping it worked out to about $180 per pair and I can live with that. These, as well as probably three cw's for Feb. and I'll just say it's a great start with the 8's. I like the contrast in styles. Suede, leather, Christmas, and sulfurs. And we're just getting warmed up.

just pulled the trigger on the red suede and the black pair from kicks-crew. After shipping it worked out to about $180 per pair and I can live with that. These, as well as probably three cw's for Feb. and I'll just say it's a great start with the 8's. I like the contrast in styles. Suede, leather, Christmas, and sulfurs. And we're just getting warmed up.
kicks-crew legit?

I did too. That price isnt bad at all. Accept Amex charges around 3% for foreign transaction fees but oh well...

If you guys have the Platinum AMEX, you won't be charged a Foreign Transaction fee or Chase Sapphire MasterCard.

You guys might want to check what credit cards you are holding and give the CC company a call or check their website in regards to fees.

This is for those that order overseas.

If you guys have the Platinum AMEX, you won't be charged a Foreign Transaction fee or Chase Sapphire MasterCard.

You guys might want to check what credit cards you are holding and give the CC company a call or check their website in regards to fees.

This is for those that order overseas.
I have the Gold so I don't know if they charge for Gold or Gold PR. It's only 3% so I'm not sweating it.

Back
Top Bottom