OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah I feel you, I just wish they didn't change the dates AFTER the stores closed. Gotta plan if I'm copping online or in stores. Sorry for the short patience my dude 
laugh.gif
It's alright had me tripping too with all these release changes since my birthday coupon expires on the 7th so had to find out what the deal was!

I have read through the thread. I have seen multiple dates. And instead of typing out a sentence telling me to read, perhaps you could have answered instead. Sorry for being an *** but I've seen so many dates I just thought someone could give an accurate answer.

You always call your local retailers as well

I figured something like that was behind it, but it really should be an option over here. Other thing that I've always wondered, why can't XDR be dyed? I've always noticed that whenever XDR is offered it's always the same grey.
It can be dyed, they just chose to make it grey. The pythons have a tan/light brown xdr on the Asia version. Purple gradient VIs had purple, Christmas lights have volt green...

Anyone tested out the XDR's on an indoor court, and if yes do they match up to the US?
I cannot speak for the 'GC' XDR versions, but I have played in my iDs with XDR indoor.  The iD XDR outsole really looks no different than the standard rubber US outsole, unlike the 'GC' versions, in which you can tell by the width of the herringbone that it's XDR.

Anyways, the traction felt great with the XDR iDs indoor.  I haven't played in a standard rubber version yet so I can't compare.  Hopefully I will get the 'blue lights' in a couple weeks and then I will share my comparison.

Sorry if this does not help you at all...

I cannot wait for the asg kobes. Kobes and air max I am really looking forward to copping. It seems like a lot of people are backing off because of price, hope that means it will be easy to get...

Got my local FTL to order these in. Now I just need those grey/volt cw's to drop. Kobe is taking all my money this year. Haha

Got my local FTL to order these in. Now I just need those grey/volt cw's to drop. Kobe is taking all my money this year. Haha

That's exactly how I feel. Purple Gradients, Inlines/"Assists", Atomic Teals were on my cop list.. and I liked the Blue Lights. Hoping the Purples drop and/or we get a RD soon. Praying to Korean Jesus lmao.

Just got my BHM's in today. I must say they are amazing. I'm impressed. My fav cw tho is still the Xmas Lights. My top 3 of the cw's we know for sure are dropping are:

1. Xmas Lights
2. BHM
3. Sulfur

Does your buddy have a size 14 in his FSR?

not entirely sure about that bro.

Also, why is it hard to believe that there are people out there that are not HYPEBEASTS?
I couldn't care less about availability since it isn't really a problem for me to get a pair.
This year though, GRs are the colors I like. :smile:
I will never EVER touch those ASGs even if they retailed at its regular price point. :x

Last edited:
Along with the rest of the Christmas pack, a few Jordans, and the pink foams, the Christmas Light 8's will be restocking at select FTLs around All Star weekend.

Raffle tickets? Really?

I dont think there will be a craze for these..

With that being said, everyone that wants them, may u get them with no prob.

Resellers *****..

My target is KD V in about 28..

Back
Top Bottom