OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just got my pythons today at work the first 8 ive purchased and man these are scary light trying em on

almost nervous to play in em they're so light and they look good casually with some jeans

really impressed

Not sure what all the excitement is on the shorts- Darn near everything doesn't need to be "galaxy" or area 72. Sheesh. Pretty soon the matching boxer shorts, fuelband, headbands, and earrings will be dropping too. Am fine with shirt, shoes, and socks, but man talk about milking it down to the last drop
mean.gif
Lol saw some guy on the Sneakernews instagram comment on a picture of the Jordan Lightning IVs saying that he "needed these because they match my car"
roll.gif

Nike could drop a flower pack where every thing has roses and violets all over it and shot and once celebs show out on IG w/ it on its over.

People say be original and what not, well how the hell is d-riding any new thing a celeb rocks being original? You all know the whole "info on shirt?" Or "where can I get that hat" it's like y'all's wardrobes are dictated by what someone famous wears...

So this is my second time wearing the pythons, casually, and they keep squeaking! Does anyone else have this problem?
This is gonna sound really weird. But apply lotion to the bottom of the insole in your shoe to the area that squeaks. Let it sit for the night when you're done wearing them. Should be fine in the morning.

Nike could drop a flower pack where every thing has roses and violets all over it and shot and once celebs show out on IG w/ it on its over.

People say be original and what not, well how the hell is d-riding any new thing a celeb rocks being original? You all know the whole "info on shirt?" Or "where can I get that hat" it's like y'all's wardrobes are dictated by what someone famous wears...

lol that why diamond crooks castle and supreme are doing so well...

sorry but their shirts are a rip off.... and they dont even look that good

New Kobe socks up on Eastbay in white/volt, white/red, and white/black/grey. Also new blue gear to match Blue Lights.

just got my pythons today at work the first 8 ive purchased and man these are scary light trying em on

almost nervous to play in em they're so light and they look good casually with some jeans

really impressed

why would you be afraid because they are light? :lol:

I'm second guessing my pythons, I think I talked myself into thinking they look good. They don't!! I'm going to return/sell them, the 8s are really comfortable to play in, I just need a better cw or stick with the Vs

Wait til march madness starts kobe 8 gonna be all the rage with all the teams wearing them and the new color ways out

No matter how many times they are quoted on one page I still can't get down with those. Passing like Steve Nash on those.

Back
Top Bottom