OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ridiculous!

I think the people who had to "settle" for the SPortpack didn't try hard enough....
not sure if serious... how do you try harder for an online release? you either have a program to help you, you have a crazy fast computer, or you're lucky. Has nothing to do with trying hard enough.

Reactions: lyl
Didn't even bother going for the + Enabled. Went straight for the Sport Pack because i knew my chances were better for securing a pair.

Was just randomly clicking add to cart on footaction and it took me to a verisign page. Still waiting for it to complete loading.
Is this good lol?

no.

happened to me, as well. had to refresh.

i kept trying and just got a pair of 11's, though.

I really wish there was a way to see how many pairs there are of the ASG and the BHM.  I wonder which ones were more limited.  Resellers were flipping the BHM's for around $250 after RD.

Last edited:
kinda salty when i went to check out it says item no longer avaliable had all my cc and checked out but it was gone

Last edited:
I bet people that actually want these, will regret not getting the 250 version when resell on the regular version goes higher than that and you settle for resell prices... do it now before you regret it. can prob sell the sensors for at least $40-50.

also, what happened to the rumor that there will also be a $140 version of the all stars?

I bet people that actually want these, will regret not getting the 250 version when resell on the regular version goes higher than that and you settle for resell prices... do it now before you regret it. can prob sell the sensors for at least $40-50.

also, what happened to the rumor that there will also be a $140 version of the all stars?
exactly why i pulled the trigger on the 250's... resellers are going to go bananas this year with the prices... going to be last year x 3 atleast

Just canceled my order @ NDC for the Kobes in a sz 10.

They put the wrong sz in my cart...SMH

Was able to scoop my sz 14 from Eastbay tho...

Back
Top Bottom