OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do you guys know anything about what FinishLine will be getting when they start carrying the Kobe's? You think just sulfurs, pythons, blue lights or do you think they will get any pairs of the christmas's?

I think this colorway convinced me to get into Kobe 8's :smh:

I told myself I wasn't gonna get any Kobe's this year too lol

btw it seems like the sulfurs were everywhere then all of a sudden i dont see them anywhere around me. Im starting to like them more n more.

why? by far the best sig, and one of the best (if not thee) shoes of the year so far.

Because it's supposedly the "year of the 5s" for JB. 5's are my favorite shoe of all time. Most of my cash is being spent on doubling or tripling up. Plus, when they first introduced it, I didn't like whole gradient theme to it. Still don't; most of the colorways that released look weird. aka the all star edition. Looks like a cheese pizza imo lol but for that Tie dye color way, it's pretty sick.

I hate when people get an exclusive shoe just to resell. Please Like it first or save it for some who duz that would be nice !

I hate when people get an exclusive shoe just to resell. Please Like it first or save it for some who duz that would be nice !
I'm not much in to the resell thing, but if I can't get my size on a big release I will def buy a size that i can either trade or resell to get the size I want.  On another note, you telling me if you   had the chance to purchase the Lebron X Corks to resell you wouldn't?

Just got my YOTS that I ordered from Crooked Tongues a few weeks back. Didn't get hit with any custom fees either. These are dope. Glad I pulled the trigger early.

I know what it is like to not cop your fav shoe you
Had been looking forward to (bhm) id leave it for
some1 who desires em. Honestly passed up on
kd v all star for that reason

Just got my YOTS that I ordered from Crooked Tongues a few weeks back. Didn't get hit with any custom fees either. These are dope. Glad I pulled the trigger early.
Nice, I just wished the Euro websites had size 13, they all only went up to 12

Back
Top Bottom