OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hate when people get an exclusive shoe just to resell. Please Like it first or save it for some who duz that would be nice !

I feel you. Especially people who buy sizes that are far way from your size. Aint nobody trading a sz 8 for a sz 11. :lol:

Dudes who do this are bottom feeders in my eyes

SOME RECENT PICS OF THE BHM I TOOK!

Just bought mine, can't wait!

just ordered a pair of pythons but didn't realize they have the outdoor sole...

i plan on using these pretty much exclusively to play indoors. would i be better off getting a different pair?

I feel you. Especially people who buy sizes that are far way from your size. Aint nobody trading a sz 8 for a sz 11. :lol:

So if you waited for hours in line, or put in hours of work, driving signing up for raffles, stressing over RSVP, or whatever it took to get the shoes... And in the end you can only buy or secure a pair not your size you'll just say "nah" and walk away empty handed? Best believe if I'm in that situation I'm scooping that size and trying to sell or trade to get my size.

So if you waited for hours in line, or put in hours of work, driving signing up for raffles, stressing over RSVP, or whatever it took to get the shoes... And in the end you can only buy or secure a pair not your size you'll just say "nah" and walk away empty handed? Best believe if I'm in that situation I'm scooping that size and trying to sell or trade to get my size.
Agreed, after putting in all the work and time to secure a pair especially with in store releases I'm willing to buy a small or larger size to trade/sell. If I end up getting size 8 and need an 11 I understand its impossible to make that trade so reselling at a price so I can snag my size and come out even isn't a horrible thing. Problem is with people who strictly do it for profit by snagging multiple pairs then doubling the price and selling them. Personally could never do that.

I don't see any difference. If there are people who pick up a 11 instead of an 8, there will be people picking up an 8 instead of an 11. When it comes down to it... You need SOMETHING to trade. Obviously it's frustrating for the person who missed out on their size, but oh well.. You gotta do what you gotta do!

just ordered a pair of pythons but didn't realize they have the outdoor sole...

i plan on using these pretty much exclusively to play indoors. would i be better off getting a different pair?

The ridges on the Herringbone are much more thicker and solid on the XDR soles so if you use them indoors, you won't get that much grip but you'll be fine. Otherwise, it's really up to you.

i hate when people cry about resellers instead of just putting in work for a shoe. that would be nice!

Put in work? but what does that even mean though? I mean if they guy waits in line, gets a raffle ticket, calls stores and still didnt get a pair did he not put in work? Not everyone has connects, not everyone lives in a city where there are mass drops. I just dont get the idea of "putting in work" to spend your own money, or the fact of judging someone elses efforts as not as great as your own.

i hate when people cry about resellers instead of just putting in work for a shoe. that would be nice!

Put in work? but what does that even mean though? I mean if they guy waits in line, gets a raffle ticket, calls stores and still didnt get a pair did he not put in work? Not everyone has connects, not everyone lives in a city where there are mass drops. I just dont get the idea of "putting in work" to spend your own money, or the fact of judging someone elses efforts as not as great as your own.
The majority of people that cry about resellers are the ones that want the shoes handed to them.
If you put in the effort with most releases than the shoes would be attainable.
As we all know, the ones that aren't aren't really resellers fault. Blame Nike for their quantities they sell or where they distribute shoes.

The majority of people that cry about resellers are the ones that want the shoes handed to them.
As we all know, the ones that aren't aren't really resellers fault. Blame Nike for their quantities they sell or where they distribute shoes.

J... In my area they don't get crap. Any Js that even have a little hype kids camp out from like 4pm previous day and then they do tickets or raffles. I work nights, so to me work+OT>waiting for a chance to get a pair. My mall didn't get anything from the all star pack.... Nothing. I'd basically have to drive 1.5-2 hours and take off work to try and get something. Not worth it to maybe get something.

Some truly have it better/easier than others because of location. I don't have any mom and pop spots where I live, just a mall with footlocker, finishline (that's mainly running shoes), and sheikh. None of them get any special releases.

Basically my only option is online, and I do it without any programs. I use the click, hope I get lucky method :\

Dubs you know dang on well you know where and how to get shoes you want.

The perfect examples of why it's not resellers to be mad at but Nike:
Yeezy 2. How many of those were made compared to the demand. What about corks of galaxy foams? Or 88 3s?

If the supply is on par with the demand then resell prices will mirror retail or be lower. Look at the camo foams or the fire red vs.

Nike likes to build hype and makes sure to not have quantity for everyone.

Dubs you know dang on well you know where and how to get shoes you want.

The perfect examples of why it's not resellers to be mad at but Nike:
Yeezy 2. How many of those were made compared to the demand. What about corks of galaxy foams? Or 88 3s?

If the supply is on par with the demand then resell prices will mirror retail or be lower. Look at the camo foams or the fire red vs.

Nike likes to build hype and makes sure to not have quantity for everyone.

BINGO!!

You aren't putting in work then dubs. I'm online only too but I pay attention to the threads so I don't miss out. People have dropped all types of info to help out.

Im not saying I diasagree with anything that you just said....I just dont know how you got all of that from the young man saying he wish people wouldnt buy up the sizes to resell. His comment speaks to a reselling issue yes, but not to the effort given

And as s dubl is alluding too, lining up since 4pm the previous day!? Aint nobody got time for that!

But as you said and as NT has said for as many years as Ive been a member/lurker Nike is to blame for the quantity not the reseller

ive seen a lot of resellers of xmas and bhm on ebay make only $30-$40 profit....after fees/shipping etc

thats a whole lot of work to make $40 but hey thats money made

obv others make a lot more on really exclusive items or if they buy for far below retail/tax etc

YO Fellas! Let's stay on point about the Kobes. I'm pretty sure these's a thread somewhere in regards to resellers and the points about reselling. You guys can direct your anger towards resellers and reselling there.

I for one am looking forward to the beautiful colorway that is the Blue Lights this coming Saturday. I hope everyone that wants a pair, will get a pair.

Let's keep the peace Fam!

Like my man Bob Marley wrote and sang: One Love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom