OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ASG from NDC should be here Thursday and Eastbay Friday. 
smokin.gif

Does anybody have any news on the release info for the purple version and the purple/blue/yellow (I think it was yellow)?

The all blue one will release this saturday right?

The thread is moving really fast!

I'm hoping on getting a pair of the blue lights this weekend. But am I the only that was hoping this color way would come out in more than GS sizes?

So if you waited for hours in line, or put in hours of work, driving signing up for raffles, stressing over RSVP, or whatever it took to get the shoes... And in the end you can only buy or secure a pair not your size you'll just say "nah" and walk away empty handed? Best believe if I'm in that situation I'm scooping that size and trying to sell or trade to get my size.
Everyone has their own "rules". It's funny, I did exactly that with the BHM. The pickup deadline was moved from (the usual) 6pm to 2 or 3 and I wasn't notified. When I came in around 4 my 10 had been sold so they offered a left over 11, and I passed. I'm not trying to rag on others; I'm just really picky. In store is just the safest, surest, and hopefully least stressful way to get real deadstock shoes in a minty box.

Did I say the ones tht dont like kobe asg are rookies nooo i didnt i said the the ones tht keep saying thy look like pizza, need to learn how to read homie and you must be one of them..haha..touchy touchy.. :wink:
dont get soft on me

Nobody is getting soft, the wording of your sentence could have been taken either way. Ambiguous statements, now those are soft. Haha I'm just playing on that last note, I really don't care actually, and I've been at work so this was like the last thing I gave 2 dumps about.

I buy what I like, I suggest others do the same. And those Kobe All-Stars/Area 72/Pizza jaunts? I don't like!

Dubs you know dang on well you know where and how to get shoes you want.

The perfect examples of why it's not resellers to be mad at but Nike:
Yeezy 2. How many of those were made compared to the demand. What about corks of galaxy foams? Or 88 3s?

If the supply is on par with the demand then resell prices will mirror retail or be lower. Look at the camo foams or the fire red vs.

Nike likes to build hype and makes sure to not have quantity for everyone.
Thank u i agree with u on this,just make a bunch pairs i dont care if someone bext to me is wearing the same shoes i just want a pair pls

I had to buy a sz 8 in the Concord 11 when it dropped and was lucky enuff to find someone on othersite who had my 12 and needed an 8. Not unheard of.

I too live in an area where I have only FL and FA to shop, but they don't get the heat either. It's online or bust for me, unless I drive out of the way for something. Not happening, anymore at least, used to when I was younger.

Shoot, I put in my fair share of work for the kix I want but I would love it if it was actually like it was sposed to be, handed to u. Go to store hours after release and still gravy.

Resellers gon resell.
Snipers gon snipe.
Whatchu gon do? Better get in where u fit in. And mad info drops in these threads so u just gotta be alert.

Nike ain't making it easier to buy their products either.
I'm not signing up for twitter just to get a heads up on a release.

Forge friendships with fellow NTers that will lend a helping hand in times of need.

U guys are the best. E-group hug? :D

Last edited:
I saw the blue lights in person today as well as the sport grey/volt pr. The blue lights looked like they have purple in them. The thing that shocked me the most was the volts having the full logo on the back. not complaining because they looked incredible, just shocked to see on that specific pair when they made socks to go with them.
Regardless, I'm copping both pairs.
Now back to the NT feud of the day...............................................................................

Back
Top Bottom