OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was only repeating what I heard from the manager at KOP. Maybe they are HOH exclusive as far as retail outlets if you look at the launch calendar at least in PA the only stores getting them are the HOH's.

just about captured the real colors (besides the sole), can't wait for this slush to clear up to unDS.

Awesome pic, but ive seen several on foot pics or pics in general and their pairs look more bright orangeish where your pic gives true meaning to the word crimson since the cway is total crimson. dope though, i should have got a pair

I've low balled a few dudes on eBay for the asgs with no luck lol. I just can't see myself paying the outrageous prices they're going for... I'm sure it'll get worse as time goes on.

Passed on blue lights on nice kicks for 112, then a homie texts me a simple camera phone pic this morning after he got his pair... :smh: why didn't I just pull the trigger?

kobe jacket i bought last week

I've low balled a few dudes on eBay for the asgs with no luck lol. I just can't see myself paying the outrageous prices they're going for... I'm sure it'll get worse as time goes on.

Passed on blue lights on nice kicks for 112, then a homie texts me a simple camera phone pic this morning after he got his pair... :smh: why didn't I just pull the trigger?

My dude...

You've really been striking out on ur decisions lately. :lol:

Did u ever get ur money back from kicks crew?

BHM, Xmas, ASG 

i dont see much of a difference, only played one day in the Ortho, not sure what i think just yet,

gonna stick them in my Xmas and try today.

Passed on blue lights on nice kicks for 112, then a homie texts me a simple camera phone pic this morning after he got his pair...
mean.gif
why didn't I just pull the trigger?
some of the scales on the Blue Corals have a purpelish tint to them in person which can not be seen on pics cause the camera lens captures it as blue, this is what held me back from pulling the trigger... especially since my local FTL still have Sulfurs and they were right next to each other, it made me say no way am i gonna grab the corals before i grab the sulfurs, just my opinion though

Naw I kept the order. Figure I already sent the payment, at least now I won't have to wake up at 5am when they release. I won't need any more full logos after this, so ill wait it out on the rest of the pairs for retail or less.

Yeah I had to get orthotics when I found out I had a stress fracture in the top part of my foot due to how my foot bends. The insert is very thin because if you have orthos you normally take out whatever insole is in the shoe and put your ortho in thus not needing any breaking in period as orthotics are designed specifically for your foot.

That's why the ortho ready insert is so thin and I have a feeling Nike made the option because many people like myself could not put our ortho on top of the play fast or play strong inserts as it made an already snug shoe extremely uncomfortable. I have a feeling that people complained and Nike offered this option on the 8s.

Last edited:
no lie but they winner shoe looks nice :pimp: im suprised NWT didnt do any cause he always gets good idea....NWT you there? :nerd:

I wonder how many thousand sent that same exact idea in.

Not many variations of laker colorways can actually be made with options given.

Back
Top Bottom