OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

c'mon now, we don't even have word on a pair yet and you're asking for a release date?
Thought it never hurts to ask. My bad. I was wrong. At least its a better question than asking when is the YOTS pack will release. if someone asks that one more time, I bet this whole page will explode!

Oh the one Kobe tweeted earlier? With that mango upper and all?
smokin.gif

Not serious
YEah

OS life won't ship outside US, getting sick of this. 

Lots of Blue Kobes 8's on kb24

Last edited:
I got two pairs of XMAS and I have yet to wear them. I don't know what I am waiting for, I just feel like they are the Mona Lisa of shoes and I don't want to mess them up, but then why did I buy them!?!:smh:  Starting to feel that way about my Blue Lights, so ima looking for a second pair (missed out on the 2 great deals posted). Been wearing the Sulfurs everyday from day 1 though. 
rock one and stock one.

I got two pairs of XMAS and I have yet to wear them. I don't know what I am waiting for, I just feel like they are the Mona Lisa of shoes and I don't want to mess them up, but then why did I buy them!?!:smh:  Starting to feel that way about my Blue Lights, so ima looking for a second pair (missed out on the 2 great deals posted). Been wearing the Sulfurs everyday from day 1 though. 

that's hilarious because i'm doing the same thing, except i have 3 pairs of XMas Kobes. 2 are the US version and 1 is the Asian version.

i have no idea what i'm waiting for, and just like you, i've been wearing my Sulfurs and Pythons since i bought them.

You guys making me feel salty right now talking bout the Xmas.  I'm on the hunt but resale is killer.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Just like you guys. I've been watching CL and the bay to double up on the xmas. waiting for the right price. was able to 2 up on bhm's and asg's looking to trade one of the bhm's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom