OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Been pretty lucky with Eastbay shipping for the past year or so. They've double-boxed all my shoes I've ordered from them. They've even boxed up t-shirts and socks too.

But before that, I used to pay $4 for the gift packaging. Those plastic bags of death would have my shoe boxes looking like a steam roller hit them.

Never thought abou the $4 gift box, but now that FinishLine is carrying Kobe's too I will likely just deal with them and NDC. Thanks for the good look though.

:rofl:

eek.gif
 at 40% off sheesh.

Anywhoo my Blue Lights Blue Coral Snake or whatever came today and I'm definitely in love with these. I'm mad I slept on Kobe's for so long now. I'm devastated the red camo joints don't come in kid sizes 
eyes.gif

The Lebron line is all hype, the cork is a hype shoe. so were the south beaches, miami nights, denim 8's, clark kent 8's, earned not given pack, all the PE 7's.... this line is for hypebeasts IMO. 

The Kobe line is simple yet creative, and under the radar just how we like it. 
you do know that kobe is married....you missed your chance!  who is the "we" u talking about anyway? Stop pandering for groupies. this thread is about sneakers, not your personal crush on kobe!

Eastbay doesn't
I never had any shoes shipped from eastbay sent to me in a bag. They always double boxed. Maybe because im a size 13? I dunno. This bag stuff is new to me. Only things that came in a bag from them is clothing I always thought.

i got a pair of roshe runs from them today in a bag and the box was almost flattened. there was even a hole in the bag. plus they put little spam flyers in it from geico and stuff like that. it was the first time i ever ordered from eastbay and i was surprised it arrived like that. i talked to the eastbay rep that posts here.

I have only had one shipment not double-boxed from Eastbay over the last couple years as a Platinum Club member.  It was Xmas time and I just chalked it up to a shortage of boxes due to the associated orders associated with the holiday.  My shoe box wasn't too banged up, but I still was a bit disappointed that it wasn't double-boxed.  

First time Kobe thread poster... long time thread watcher.

I
I never had any shoes shipped from eastbay sent to me in a bag. They always double boxed. Maybe because im a size 13? I dunno. This bag stuff is new to me. Only things that came in a bag from them is clothing I always thought.

I am a size 13 and actually got a 14 in my Blue Lights and they came in the bag. Last pair I got was a size 13 Air Penny V Memohis Tiger and the box was almost completely crushed. All they did was offer me a $10 gift card for it.

I wear size 14 and used to get the dreaded "Bag of Doom" from Eastbay. The only thing that came double boxed were retro Jordans and sometimes orders with multiple items.

Count your blessings you've never experienced..."The Bag".

i got a pair of roshe runs from them today in a bag and the box was almost flattened. there was even a hole in the bag. plus they put little spam flyers in it from geico and stuff like that. it was the first time i ever ordered from eastbay and i was surprised it arrived like that. i talked to the eastbay rep that posts here.
I ordered a pair of 7s a while ago and the bag looked like it had been run over. There were a bunch of scratches and holes and the box was crushed. Of course it was UPS fault but it was the last time I ordered from them. 

I'm thinking of taking these to the indoor soccer and giving them a try. Anybody try this, what do y'all think fellas?

If it makes you feel better, my release day Blue Lights/Corals NDC purchase estimated delivery is for March 4th with standard shipping.  Shipping to California though.  I kinda like the wait, builds the anticipation... and I'm an inpatient muthaX@#$%.

I'm thinking of taking these to the indoor soccer and giving them a try. Anybody try this, what do y'all think fellas?
I think they would work great for indoor soccer. But just keep in mind that the paint on the tip of the shoe wears off real easy, I only played one game of basketball in mine and they were scuffed off on some parts, don't know if thats gonna bother you.

I think they would work great for indoor soccer. But just keep in mind that the paint on the tip of the shoe wears off real easy, I only played one game of basketball in mine and they were scuffed off on some parts, don't know if thats gonna bother you.

Well I already have in mind that they will take a beating but I'm just thinking why not have something different. Maybe cop an extra pair of blue lights and make them my indoor shoes,I love the 3m.

Just wondering if I'm late on this but I just realized on the 'blue corals' that the shoes actually says KB24 on it on the front. Sorry for the bad photo.

is the surface a basketball court or indoor turf? If turf, I'd recommend the Revis ZR1 for better grip; hardwood, Kobe 8 is hands down my favorite release in years.

is the surface a basketball court or indoor turf? If turf, I'd recommend the Revis ZR1 for better grip; hardwood, Kobe 8 is hands down my favorite release in years.

Well they have both types of surfaces but I guess I'll wear a pair this weekend at the women tournament just to check out the grip.

Just wondering if I'm late on this but I just realized on the 'blue corals' that the shoes actually says KB24 on it on the front. Sorry for the bad photo.

oh wow, that's pretty sick. i don't keep up with this thread nor do I own a pair of the 8's anymore, but that's definitely a nice touch.

waiting on the purple fades to drop, if they even do.

Back
Top Bottom