OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Trying that reverse hype lol.

I'm not too worried that I won't get em, I'm just getting anxious and impatient lol.

This

I seen what u did there

And, Im like u, not worried that I wont get em, Just getting anxious/impatient

my car got towe d last night. $125. which was my red camo money....seems im out of that race to get red camos. dont mind helping anyone though that needs it. if it comes to my foot locker.
s dubl has first dibs

Sorry to hear that big homie

Maybe a family member can spot u, since they know youre good for it?

I saw them at a few spots in MI, and they had blue corals, pythons, and the supernaturals. First time I had seen a store with multuple colorways around here in quite some time.
Fairlane?

i seen those at HoH i thinks there the only one who carries that color

Ok thanx bruh

local FTL has plenty of them, not sure where u from.

Well let me fly out to YOUR local FTL in Southern Cali then, since my local FTL doesnt exist

J/K

The closest FTL where Im at is like an hour and some change away, so its not that serious just for a pair of shorts

Just wonder why they wouldnt be anywhere online

Goes perfect with this shirt

Sorry to hear that big homie

Maybe a family member can spot u, since they know youre good for it?

preaciate that.
I got the money, just gotta take care of priorities first. maybe I can catch them for retail later down the line. or give up my xmas pair for em later if i see them and like them later.

^^^
Np

U should be able to snag them down the road, Im sure they wont just disappear after RD

But yeah the Xmas johns should be enuff to catch a trade for them or sell for the cash for them

if red camos were just GR/ I wouldn't have a problem. . damn you nike.
I can probably still swing them, especially since they may be the only other store release kobes i want this year

On othersite I read the paragraph for each upcoming shoe

On the black YOTS and the red suedes, they both say, "A limited release"

On the red camos, it just says that theyre gonna release at select nike accounts worldwide

No mention of them being limited

But, Im over the whole LR GR debacle

Theyre only less than a week away

Pretty sure I'll snag a pair

They wont fly off shelves/sell out instantly whether LR or GR anyway

where can i buy this hooded sweats? I dont see them anywhere online...

You missed the Eastbay price mistake a few weeks back. That color hoodie was listed at $35 in error. I didn't cop but I know a person that did for that price.

Anywhere I could get the blue lights and the ASG? Mad I slept on both.
asgs, only from resellers. eBay, Craigslist etc...

Ndc has smaller sizes of blue lights, d i c ks sporting goods has few bigger sizes, but looks like they're charging 150 instead of 140.

Anywhere I could get the blue lights and the ASG? Mad I slept on both.
Blue Lights should be around if you do some stock locating at FTLs or FTAs. They were a GR as far as I know, so they shouldn't be too hard to find.

ASGs on the other hand, you're gonna have to go to the resellers man. Those were definitely limited.

why would the red camo sell out? The only people that are thinking about them are in this thread. Not downgrading your love for the color, just wondering why they would limit these and not the python or black scaly joints that actually has a snake style print. I excluded xmas, bhm and allstar cause they always sellout regardless.

why would the red camo sell out? The only people that are thinking about them are in this thread. Not downgrading your love for the color, just wondering why they would limit these and not the python or black scaly joints that actually has a snake style print. I excluded xmas, bhm and allstar cause they always sellout regardless.

The black johns are limited sposedly

^^^^ U like those dub???

Im not feeling those at all

I think its the purple sole that gets me

Not a good color combo IMO

And another thing, I havent seen anyone put volt or neon yellow laces in the supernaturals

Bet it'd look alright IMO

Yeah. I liked em ever since pics first dropped. Not sure why, they're kinda weird/different. But weird/different in a good way I guess.

^^^^ Gotchu

The grey/volts kinda got my attention last night in some pics, but I'll prolly pass

I think it'd be even better if the black yots were exactly the same, but red..

Red YOTS, and some nike yots elite sox, some kind of red snakeskin pattern speckled up type joints lol

And then call it llimited

Sell out instantly

But Im just dreaming :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom