OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How long does NDC hold items in your cart? I still have a pair of supernaturals from last saturday that are sold out on the product page in my cart lol.

And Lakers are doing tuurrible right now smh
I believe its about 1-2 minutes. then ndc takes them out. you probably have those as an error. when you try to check out, theyll disappear for good lol

Just got my Kobe elite socks. I wear a size 10 shoe but accidentally ordered the size 6-8 socks and they fit fine. I got lucky.

Heat galore in this bulls vs spurs game, Nate rocking the solar red yeezys

But anyway, I heard the ext mambas were a size to a half a size small since its constructed a little different from the performance model

cant decide between red camos or supernatural?
same exact problem I'm having I have been looking at side by side pics all day long and I can't decide. Part of me just wants to get both. Either way which evr one we choose they will be dope lol

same exact problem I'm having I have been looking at side by side pics all day long and I can't decide. Part of me just wants to get both. Either way which evr one we choose they will be dope lol
same here lmao the camos go hard but i might get the supernaturals cause there different

Man. This weekend is tempting but all a pass cuz I really want those Purple Faaaades, Inlines, and those Barcelonas/ Play-Dough/ Tie-die/ Supermans. Plus those unofficial lowtop kd 5 elite shoes look  sexy too.

Blue Choral Snakes came in the mail from Swoosh

Already unDS!!!

Love the kobe 8's so much

Hopefully my jeans pass the NT test :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The taper is not good enough..

Oh u will catch fire up in here for some goon gear

**Only thing Ive shown in here is my snakes

Ive recently just either thrown on sweatpants also, and bball shorts and jordan flop flops, not giving a sheet, but still fly in any weather

Last month I let my facial hair grow out of control just bcuz I wanted to see what Id look like ruff and scraggly and bcuz wanted to see if it'd make me look older, which it did

Chin, cheeks, and neck was itchin like crazy lol, but I aint eem care, just let it all go for bout a month or so

Im good now, back to lookin 19 again, but just turned 30..FML
roll.gif

How long does NDC hold items in your cart? I still have a pair of supernaturals from last saturday that are sold out on the product page in my cart lol.

And Lakers are doing tuurrible right now smh

I had the Miami Vice 9s in my cart a week after they released. And was able to complete the order and they were shipped to me

Smh and I missed the whole damn game because of this NBA League pass f'n u showing min vs was instead of the lakers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom