OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sdubl- yea that pic actually came out cool. truth is i really have no idea what im doing with my DSLR :lol:

i need me some voltzzz

I think a lot of these colors really pop in shaded areas, or at dusk with no direct sunlight. That outsole looks bright in that pic! Love it! Can't wait!

Alright fellas, just got home from an amazing game Hornets/Lakers here is what I saw Kobe 8 related;

Sulfurs and Purple Fades of course worn by Kobe and Earl Clarke...but...

Jodie Meeks had on an all black solid Kobe 8 (not the EXT) similar to the one posted earlier in here but with a silver nike logo

Steve Blake had on a straight dark purple Kobe 8 !! It was pretty nice!

Sulfurs doin work! 

Wonder how my local HOHs is going to handle this release . I called earlier but was put on hold and never got a response back :smh:

Pics of the 8's worn by the players tonight anyone? Great 4th quarter by the boys. Kobe is a beast!

love these in person ... 

these are keepers no doubt .. although the xmas have eluded me this whole time i may try to trade these for them

Last edited:
More than likely...

I honestly see resellers snatching up volts, and both exts because theyre limited, and not being able to off them.

I'm hoping I can snag red suedes later for retail or close.

Edit... Floppy... That last pic
smokin.gif
!
not to beat a dead horse here..but nikestore tweeted a few times that sport grey kobe 8 are GR

^ D, your house would anger me!!

I stack but I keep the number of boxes per stack limited. Then from there I keep models together. ZK1, ZK2 so on and so forth. May seem a little over the top but I'm military so it's kinda instilled in me.

lol.. I try to do that too.. it's hard tho man.. its stuff all over the place

Back
Top Bottom