OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally S! Couldn't wait to get home to take them out could 'cha. Did you sniff the new shoe smell too?! bwahhaha On to the next one!

Surprisingly easy cop today. Arrived at local FTL early line 845. Second one line with about a total of 5 people waiting. Copped 2 pair of red camos. Wouldn't let me use the bday coupon tho :frown: I'm surprised these actually sat. NDC still has a full size run.

red camos are everyhwere where iam at, might have to hold on a little while till they allow discounts on these
grin.gif
 no rush necessary imo
tired.gif

Advantages of living in a state with little demand for sneakers .. ill stop by my ftl today around 3-4 see if they got red camos. Prob didnt though knowing them they dont get squat

Double up on sulfurs or double up on red camos? Planning on beating one of them to the ground as new ballin shoes.

Surprisingly easy cop today. Arrived at local FTL early line 845. Second one line with about a total of 5 people waiting. Copped 2 pair of red camos. Wouldn't let me use the bday coupon tho
frown.gif
I'm surprised these actually sat. NDC still has a full size run.
eastbay and every damn store that got em' in my area still has fsr
grin.gif
 no need to rush on these
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
^Huh? I don't think he's trying to equate them man...just saying not to keep waiting and praying for a restock like some people have done with the Yeezys and other things in the past.
i hear you but the past couple of "big releases" have had some restocks. maybe not major but they have occurred. yeezys on the other hand, once they gone, they done! I do feel you though on not waiting for a restock, but the reality is that these shoes aint limited like that..nike be playing us by dropping some to test the hype, then restocking on several sites at random.

Yeah Red Camos will be copped within the next two weeks, hopefully Cultures too if still available. Cultures are nice but not a must for me.

Double up on sulfurs or double up on red camos? Planning on beating one of them to the ground as new ballin shoes.

red camos won't show as much dirt and scuffs after numerous wears so those. If you can get the Sulfurs get them, they seem to be drying up.

Finally caught up to the 15 pages I missed out this morning. Overslept till about 0630 PST. Thought I missed out on the Volts. Glad they were still sitting on Eastbay.

And this is why I bought my pair when UK did their release last month. If I didn't, I'd be as salty as everyone else. The EXT's are sitting on eBay. I'd try and find a BUY IT NOW before these sellers realize the hype and jack up the prices.

Took a chance on Pembroke HoH after the NDC disaster. There was a line there, but I was able to get a pair of the EXTs in my size without a raffle ticket. The manager there is nice. They also had this fine Spanish chick in the Kobe ASGs.

Now I'm trying to cop the Red Camos w discount.
Are you the guy who copped the other size 12 from HoH?

Surprisingly easy cop today. Arrived at local FTL early line 845. Second one line with about a total of 5 people waiting. Copped 2 pair of red camos. Wouldn't let me use the bday coupon tho :frown: I'm surprised these actually sat. NDC still has a full size run.
i'm not surprised at all.

Wasn't able to get YOTS blacks. Kinda dissapointed. Those were the ones I was really shooting for. So i copped the Volts and Port Wines for a cool $168 combined... 2 is better than one right?:D

Gues I'm one of the few (or maybe I'm the only one 
laugh.gif
)  who liked the Grey/Volts..

Local HoH let me use VIP Coupons..

I don't know about other FTL/HoH but them Volts were $150 not $140... so don't be surprised...

Stay Warm &  Dry Chi-heads!.. 
smile.gif
what HOH???, i was denied Coupon usage at State St

It looks like it will be hard to catch some these kobes at the outlet like last year. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom