OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

how do you get the easter at footlocker/champs/footaction etc. is it all raffle? When do they do the drawing.. Im like 0-10 on all online ..FML.

Every store is different...

Best thing is to call or stop by your local spots to find out how they're handling this release.

New to NT, great site and love reading this thread! Have the sulfers and pythons so far, waiting on a solid lakers color and still trying to find a sz 13 pair of the Xmas lights. Have to say the 8 is genius..

Damn these pics of the easter's also have come around haha.  I hope it's not too late to lock mine up for next weekend... looks like I'm runnin around tomorrow to chat with some cats.

THIS.

AND the "Maverick Killers"...
You meant " Amnesty this " CW???  
laugh.gif

Disappointed. Not one player on Duke rockin the Kobes except one guy on the bench who doesnt play. Everybody in lebrons or hyperdunks. Looks like a couple on Creighton in blue lights though

how do you get the easter at footlocker/champs/footaction etc. is it all raffle? When do they do the drawing.. Im like 0-10 on all online ..FML.

it varies store to store. FTL near me is going to do a raffle as they're getting just one fsr. i'll just try my luck online.

Disappointed. Not one player on Duke rockin the Kobes except one guy on the bench who doesnt play. Everybody in lebrons or hyperdunks. Looks like a couple on Creighton in blue lights though
whats the point of them getting the kobes if theyre not even going to play in them 
mean.gif
 disgusting...

With u guys posting da Easters on every page they're really starting to grow on me :smh:. Not crazy bout da yellow but da blue & purple tho :smokin.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Easters, the contrast between that purple and the green/teal toe is so nice.

May be more excited about my EXTs arriving from Sneakerhead tomorrow.

Can't wait for these Easters. Glad my local mall is getting them and should be an easy pick up since I have the day off of work for Good Friday (sometimes corporate jobs are sweet!).

On FootLockers release calendar they show the KOBE 8 SYSTEM FBRGLSS/BLK-CRT PRPL-LSR PRPL releasing on 03/29 but when you try and find what stores are releasing them, its not even an option in the drop down box...anybody have any info? Purple gradients are my favorite colorway so I am hoping I can just cop them and Easters at same store on release date.

Funny how you can have no intentions whatsoever of buying a pair and then literally in seconds it just happens in your mind...I WILL cop these haha...its the easters for me in this case, and even better that theyr GR so it wil be easier to cop...the pics on the past few pages have swayed me

Those Kobe bookbags at HOH for $70 are so damn clean :smokin

Almost pulled the trigger on Blue lights, but I still cant.

hope the kids around my way aren't on spring break friday. i'm trying to be in and out of the store in 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom