OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Now, I'm really gettin confused w/ this Fiberglass color...lol. I'm sorry, but it's either a very light green or what???
the toe is teal.... thats not considered the fiberglass color.... the fiberglass color according to nike is on the outsole... it looks grey in pics but in person there a light blue grey mix.... no "fiberglass" color on the upper.

so I just checked my twitter. niketown and ndc is getting easters on friday. does this mean footlocker??? cuz I'm off Friday and just so happen to be going tonthe gym early so I can stop and get these! since no one in my area goes crazy for kobes

Last edited:
so I just checked my twitter. niketown and ndc is getting easters on friday. does this mean footlocker??? cuz I'm off Friday and just so happen to be going tonthe gym early so I can stop and get these! since no one in my area goes crazy for kobes
yes ftl, some champs and footaction, not sure about fnl

the toe is teal.... thats not considered the fiberglass color.... the fiberglass color according to nike is on the outsole... it looks grey in pics but in person there a light blue grey mix.... no "fiberglass" color on the upper.
LOL...Ok, now that's much better.

I Should have gone harder for the Easters, I thought I had enough time now all my local FTL have all pairs reserved :smh:.

Only size 14's left....

Last edited:
Should have gone harder for these, I thought I had enough time now all my local FTL have all pairs reserved
mean.gif

Only size 14's left....
crazzzy man, these were supposedly an "easy cop"
mean.gif

i don't even know what my FTLs are doing even though the launch locator didn't say they are doing tickets. I guess i'm gonna walk in on Friday with a pair or get the blue corals if they sell out.

Just got the call... Easters on LOCK... Love my lil brother who is a FTL employee (helps when he can)... will still try to cop a pair on swoosh though. Anyone know if they are gonna be excluded? with the amount of stores getting them I dont see why they would be. My brother works at a smaller urban area FTL and they got em...

Back
Top Bottom