OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just don't try and Cerritos Mall....they are some ***expletives***
they do got some self righteous nonsense up their rear ends though...I don't even understand what the issue is, unless it cuts into their monthly quotas or something.
I thought Cerritos was your spot though?

employee from a footlocker told me that the Footlocker in Montclair plaza got 60 pairs of kobe easters, and when they opened yesterday there was about 40 ppl waiting to get there RSVP ticket

So, I'm sitting on my computer right now waiting for the RSVP for the Foams. Which do you think more people are going for, these or the Foams?

Quite a few of my friends are going for the Foams, while none of them like the Easter Kobes at all...

So I would say probably the Foams...IMO.

employee from a footlocker told me that the Footlocker in Montclair plaza got 60 pairs of kobe easters, and when they opened yesterday there was about 40 ppl waiting to get there RSVP ticket
Yeah, ok. They told me they only carried one pair of sz 13.

60 pairs, but only one size 13? Sucks to be me I guess.

Yeah, ok. They told me they only carried one pair of sz 13.
60 pairs, but only one size 13? Sucks to be me I guess.

Welcome to the club.

Those numbers are not uncommon.

My local FTL has a "fsr" also w/ 1 size 13 that is already spoken for.

I'm settling for a sz. 12

I got there 10 minutes after they opened and there was only around 20 people. Waited in line for 10-15 mins and secured my 10.5. That does suck that they only got one pair of 13s out of 60 freaking pairs

LOL!! Sounds just like the Montclair Plaza......even when there use to be a World Footlocker in there they always carried one or two 13's and that was it.....
I miss the world footlocker and it was bit easier, well for me it was. The employees seemed to like me more.
Welcome to the club.

Those numbers are not uncommon.

My local FTL has a "fsr" also w/ 1 size 13 that is already spoken for.

I'm settling for a sz. 12
Yeah, I know they aren't. I dealt with this crap for so long. At least a lot of modern shoes seem to run just a half bit longer as I'm a 13.5.

Looks like a pretty easy cop for me, every FTL is getting them and no raffle.

Pretty sure Champs will have them too.

I got there 10 minutes after they opened and there was only around 20 people. Waited in line for 10-15 mins and secured my 10.5. That does suck that they only got one pair of 13s out of 60 freaking pairs
Ontario Mills Footlocker supposedly got 90 pairs. When I got there was probably 20 or so people in line. I'm pretty sure they still have pairs you can reserve.

Haven't heard World Foot Locker in a long time. I think there was only one in Norcal back in the day. Brings back memories of buying anything with ease.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. NDC calendar update
      [h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]
      Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
      Style# 586156-300
      $200

Last edited:
I need to call my FTLs to see what they're doing for Easters. People were saying that reserved pairs need to picked up before 5pm which kills the purpose because I only want to reserve so I can pick up after work...

Last edited:
I need to call my FTLs to see what they're doing for Easters. People were saying that reserved pairs need to picked up before 5pm which kills the purpose because I only want to reserve so I can pick up after work...
my local FTL said before 6:30 or else they get put back on the floor... guessing depends on the store n manager

[h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]
Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
Style# 586156-300

$200

not bad i guess. still not getting them though.

Back
Top Bottom