OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn, went out and came home before midnight, as thats when the shoes come out.. but they released at  11pm.. probably missed out..

spot in line!!!!!!!

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

:stoneface:

If the "spot in line" does go through how long will they stay in your cart? in other words can i go to bed and deal with this later?

The new NDC checkout system had me scared, I was thinking it was going to be like Eastbay, checked out in about 8-9 mins. Best of luck to those still trying to get em.

just released an 11, i love the way the shoes look, but couldnt see myself wearing them. disappointing because i want a pair of kobes but i need something a bit more simple as far as color blocking goes

Yo TPG, I was able to get thru on NDC. Debating if I want to double up or not. Hopefully I can get back up and see you at footlocker?

when the "spot in line" is done and theyve sold out i really hope it just says "sorry bruh" in exact words.

Pretty darn sure I ain't getting them.
Read NDC's blog about the new process.
In Line doesn't save the shoe.
That only happens when it gets into the cart.

Back
Top Bottom