OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Happy 1000 pages! Question how do you guys pack your shoes in your suitcases? I usually pack it in the box but the sports pack kobe box is huge

Fill the inside of the shoe with paper so the shoe keeps its form and pack them last in the suitcase. Works like a champ for me .

Happy 1000 pages! Question how do you guys pack your shoes in your suitcases? I usually pack it in the box but the sports pack kobe box is huge

U pack boxes in your suitcase? Must be short trips, Im currently on a 3 week vacay, boxes definitely won't be an option.

Fill the inside of the shoe with paper so the shoe keeps its form and pack them last in the suitcase. Works like a champ for me .
Thenks that makes so much since now all I have to do is find them.

U pack boxes in your suitcase? Must be short trips, Im currently on a 3 week vacay, boxes definitely won't be an option.
Yeah it is a short trip unfortunately but I use to use my old suitcase to pack them but I have no idea where I put it.

happy #1000 and I'm number 30,000.
this thread has swayed my decision I was only suppose to get 4 shoes this y ear
already got 4 kobes

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-690062/pgid-660349

Not sure if this has been posted but NDC just put out kobe socks for what might be the purple gradients...... Could it be? :D

Either gradients or these:

I wouldn't mind either one :tongue:

Stuck to my word and didn't spend any money on the Easters.... Instead swapped w/ the homie (geoff) and got my pair 8)
Thanks Geoff for the swap, always good catching up. Good to have friends that look out for each other...:nthat:

no problem and thanks for these!!!

So does this mean no full logo on the gradients? Why Nike?! Full logo looks so good, with the socks you can barely even tell what the hell it is... :smh:

1000 :nthat: cheers fellas!

if that means these are extreme FSR GR, i hope I can grab 2 with bday coupons... tired of getting rejected cause the release is sought after. Hopefully just the kobe 8 line fans and laker fans like them.

tired of paying retail lol

just check again, socks are out of stock already... o man

Last edited:
no problem and thanks for these!!!

if that means these are extreme FSR GR, i hope I can grab 2 with bday coupons... tired of getting rejected cause the release is sought after. Hopefully just the kobe 8 line fans and laker fans like them.

tired of paying retail lol

just check again, socks are out of stock already... o man

Man resellers are on full effect.. you don't even have time to ponder if you like something and it's available.. You have to pull the trigger on the spot :smh:

Last edited:
Got the midnight shipping email from NDC. Feels good man. Feels good.

Edit

Damn it missed my chance to post on page 1000.

Last edited:
I wore my ASG again yesterday, I really can't stand that they fit .5 larger than the other models. Something about the toe box having too much room...

I plan on stock locating easters next week screw the 2 weeks lol. Saw on ig someone said 41 from ftl = general release and there was a 41 on the box. I plan on going to the mall that no one goes to unless for a Jordan. No way they turn down the sale well I hope.

Last edited:
I plan on stock locating easters next week screw the 2 weeks lol. Saw on ig someone said 41 from ftl = general release and there was a 41 on the box. I plan on going to the mall that no one goes to unless for a Jordan. No way they turn down the sale well I hope.

i think 2 weeks is mandatory or else they wont be able to pull any from their system.

if u mean 41 pairs? my local champs got 36 pairs.

the rest of what you said i dont understand.

Last edited:
Kobe 8 ext black snake skin  most comfortable shoes in my rotation right now. are all the kobe 8s this comfortable or is it cause its the ext version?

Back
Top Bottom