OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, just messing with my bruh reaver. noticed his sig??? just putting him on blast 
happy.gif
lol yea laugh at my pain 
roll.gif

Yeah Same here I told myself I MUST slow down this month and like u said only thing would be some Jordans coming out that I REALLY reall want aswell. If its just elites that woudl be great my pockets can chill this month then hopefully next month the gradients (purple fades) come out along with grape 5s and ill be good! 
pimp.gif
meh.... I've been on a "cup a noodles" diet for the last three months 
tongue.gif
  April is looking good to finally get to eat real food 
eek.gif
 unless/until they release those purp fades , amnesty that and home cw then back to "cup a noodle " diet again 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
meh.... I've been on a "cup a noodles" diet for the last three months :tongue:   April is looking good to finally get to eat real food :wow:  unless/until they release those purp fades , amnesty that and home cw then back to "cup a noodle " diet again :lol:  :lol:  :rofl:

Cup o noodles?

You livin like a king

Wait til you get the the two roman noodle packs a day diet. 20 cents to eat per day yeeee

I know it's ramen but I say roman

I think the Purple will be the last of the Kobe 8 color ways to have the 8's go out with a bang. The hardest color. Everyone here seems to love it. Then after that drops, we'll start hearing rumors about the Kobe 9. Same like last year.

Last edited:
When will people realize Retro Jordan's are a waste of money. I myself realized this when I bought a pair of 12's last year that just felt like garbage. Since then I've been retro free. Since then I've only bought a pair of 01 black royal 1's that feel like butter and a pair of 18's because they're actually comfortable....end rant

Cup o noodles?

You livin like a king

Wait til you get the the two roman noodle packs a day diet. 20 cents to eat per day yeeee

I know it's ramen but I say roman
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....all this time? wasting my money when I could have bought/doubled up on Kobe's what a shame 
nerd.gif
 pls. send info where I can score those Roman noodles 
wink.gif

If the toebox on the Gradients turn out to be technically pink, what does it matter? They've always been the same color. If you had an opinion on them before, it shouldn't change...

Lol chronic sneaker go back to licking your shoes. You steal these photos from instagram. Notice the perfect square shot?? Anyway nice pic but like the Dukes you posted, isn't yours.
PLEASE don't do this again. I'm starting to think you might be the same person since you guys are never far apart.

Last edited:
Unbelievably tempted to pull the trigger on the Easter's this afternoon but I gotta stay strong and save the money

Richmond and Chronic need a room together, they're hate for each other is secretly love, like a 2nd grader who bullies the girl he has a crush on. We get it, dude licks his shoes, lets move on.

Anyone else find the elites growing on them? More I see them the more I'm inclined to buy but once I see the final price tag I'm sure that feeling will go away haha

Back
Top Bottom