OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thinking of adding black speckling to my sulfer midsole to break it up a bit. Anyone have experience or tips.

Ordered a ID.. should be here soon..
Gonna order another one really soon... really can't wait for solid uppers..

Hopefully the option for solid uppers drops when the new options hit later this month...

But chances are it'll be either the Sulfur or Red Camo pattern :rolleyes

A couple days ago
Forgot to post

Wow, great look with those socks! I was tryin' to skip red camos, but this pic might force might hand..

Wow :smh: I remember when the Kobe threads were peaceful... I guess when there's hype "they" will come....

Dudes need to grow up. And if you're questioning if I'm referring to you... I probably am.

If the stupid arguments continue, infractions, warnings, suspensions, and bans will start.
Finally.

I just left the KOP HOH and they got in a bunch of Pythons. Really wish they would restock the $160 version of the Supernaturals.

Yea a supernatural restock would be love. I was iffy on them at first but I keep seeing them on feet and it changes my opinion each time. Glad I picked them up on RD.

LOL at "no style that plays tricks on your eyes/mind"
Slim, I just peeped your sig too lol DEAD

Lol yea man. I'm just gonna stop entertaining others and keep it on the sneaker of the year. That may be my favorite Kobe quote ever.

Back
Top Bottom