OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pablo prigioni is the oldest rookie in the league. He's a pretty useless pg in terms of scoring but he's a good distributor. He's been wearing Kobe's all season as a Knick.

I don't see myself spending $200+ for the Christmas because I don't rock Kobe's casually. I play ball in all my Kobe's and I wouldn't play ball in clear soles so XDR Christmas would be the only one I'd get but $200+ for a ball shoe to get messed up is also not me.

Also off topic but somewhat relating to the poll, which line of Kobe's do you think had the best color ways throughout the entire model. My vote goes to the 5's
best mix of form and function has to be the VIs
IVs were not really impressive aesthetically
Vs look cheap and not so cool
VIIs are ugly
VIIIs are ugly (honestly)
:smh:

8 > 6 > 7. Don't care for the other joints 5 - 1.

Last edited:
Blue Lights don't get enough love IMO

I am the only person that has voted for the blue lights in the poll so far 
laugh.gif

How early are you guys that wait in line going for the Purple Gradients?
Just check when your FTL/Champs will be giving out tickets. If your store isn't going to carry them then you have eastbay, ndc, jimmyjazz, DSG, kb24, and some of the canadian websites. No need to wait in line. 

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie I stocked up on 4s lol.
5s were amazing to. 8s ate brining the love back.

"stocked up", LOL you have 4s for 12 families.

but yeah, these 8s definitely brought back that "spark"...
I guess the best Kobe in terms of first impression would be the Kobe 5.

I can still remember the first time I opened a box of zk5... :pimp:

but yeah, it's a bit tough to overlook how good the 4 was. old school styling x new school tech.

I bet Nike will use new tech LU-FO/Zoom on the zk4 when they retro it... Nike always
updates (cuts cost) when they retro their ****.

The ASG's were left off the pole. I wonder what the response would be with those on the list? I'm still taking Christmas Lights #1

Wore my Easters for the first time today.Really great shoe and color way.

Can't wait to rock my IDs.

bought my first 8.. are they a bit snug on the side or do i just have wide feet? does it need some breaking in?

I went a whole size up but I have wide feet.

Length wise seems true but a lil snug on the width.My 10.5 fits perfectly fine with no socks,the 11s are just a little long but perfect with socks.I wear a 10 in all Jordan's but would go .5 up in Kobe 8s if you have wider feet.

bought my first 8.. are they a bit snug on the side or do i just have wide feet? does it need some breaking in?
hmm i have "wide" feet but i just went with my true size 9.5.  i do wear size 10 in other nikes but mostly casual shoes.

just lace them loosely while you let them break in before you ball, if you ball. 

when i rock my 8 easters i wear the laces full loose where you just let the ends of the laces hang out about an inch or so out the last eyelet.

I think the Sulfurs are ugly.  But that's just my opinion.  I'm just not a fan of a predominantly yellow shoe.  The inlines look a lot better to me.

Purple gradients should've been included in the poll.

And from what I remember, Christmas' were a GR.  If Easters' were considered a GR and sold out right away so were the Christmas' ordered it from NDC back in December myself and was available just as long as the Easters were.  The only quickstrike releases were the BHM, ASG, Red Suede/Black YOTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom