OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So now its 1 per customer from NDC, I hope that's a 1 per customer so everyone who wants can get a pair and not a 1 per customer because these are limited and be sold out in minutes.

Nike is playing with you guys. We have a crazy amount of stocks in. Heck, even stores that don't get kobes at all
got their pairs early. Relax people.

No matter what, I got my pair locked as usual. Good luck to all those copping!!!

Our flagship store will get 60 pairs in, other stores will get 48, 36 and 24(for the rural areas)
I'm not buying this as a limited drop. Nike is just sensing the tension.

Lol at people who say they're done with the Kobe 8s. They still have a bunch of colorways that haven't been released or leaked yet.

So what is this... they scrapped the Black/Gold release and decided to release the "Achilles" instead? No thanks.  I want my Black/Gold Elites.

Last edited:
Help! Is this a fair trade? Kobe 8 ASG and Kobe 8 Christmas for LBJ X Corks (w/special packaging).
Or is Kobe 8 BHM and Kobe 8 ASG for corks more fair?

Can I call foot locker, finish line, champs, or foot action and ask them if any stores have size 12 Sulfurs in stock

Help! Is this a fair trade? Kobe 8 ASG and Kobe 8 Christmas for LBJ X Corks (w/special packaging).

Thinking all shoes mentioned are DS....

And being a REALIST & not being a fan (I'd take Kobe 8s over my first born) etc.... :rofl:

If you got the Kobes, make the trade quickly before the other dude gets wise. Luv the Kobe 8s but let's be honest....with either trade, the person with the Corks (with special packaging) is getting hustled.

Love the Kobe 8 more than the LBJ 10, but I'd definitely take that deal, especially if the Corks are in the special packaging.

Back
Top Bottom