OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

a little narrow at first, then the insert breaks in and feels great. don't let the initial narrow-ness steer away, I promise it gets way more comfy lol.
thanks for the reply man.  im askin cos superhero8 was delayed in aus and so i cant try them and the black elite comes out on the 1st and i dunno how much they gonna be gettin so i might have to buy it online.  so basically they fit the same as the regular 8s (size to size) ?

why the hell does it matter what they're named? you're gonna buy them anyways :lol:
Nobody said it mattered, nor stated they wouldn't cop because of the name Nike gave. Regardless, they'll still be known as the Purple Fades. It's just convo man.

what the f.. my hoh is raffling them, good thing I called... the Locator didn't mention it

still doesn't feel right to raffle for some GR KBs

Last edited:
What the F Court Purple? Hahaha
Geez this price makes me SHM more, thats $200 if converted.

but dudes right a lot of stores have them now I might check the nearest store to me w/c is Eastwood
unlike the release of redcamos wherein only 4 Flagship branches have them.

The Kobe 9, and 8s hitting outlets.

Nobody excited for venice beach/crayola/whatever on 25th?
I'm looking forward to that and my ids :D
yea, im going to eventually get the green elites on disco and then the "tye dye back" and then im done with the 8s

i liked the mambacurials initially, but as more pics surfaced, im not liking them

Called HOH (Orlando) & FootLocker at the Outlets (Orlando)... both said FCFS... Saturday can't get here fast enough..

Purp fades on lock...Manager at FTL showed me them, looks clean.  Got a raffle ticket and a rsvp today.  

Im actually more excited to see the slurpees in person.

Purp fades on lock...Manager at FTL showed me them, looks clean.  Got a raffle ticket and a rsvp today.  

Im actually more excited to see the slurpees in person.

Raffle AND RSVP? How does that work? I thought it was one or the other.

I need to call my FTLs to see what they're doing... This happened with the Easters where I kept forgetting to call/visit an FTL and before I knew it, it was RD.

Last edited:
This is like the first time my FTL doesn't do the secure ticket procedure 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My local footlocker got 18 pairs of fades! For the Easters they got 24 pairs and they considered that a limited general release!?! I expected them to get more fades but not the case, good luck to all of you trying to secure your pairs!

Got my grapes in today and they going back.Just cant rock with them.

So I really need these and looking forward to them now.

Need them Venice beach kobes also.

Last edited:
looks like hoh around me is doing a raffle. regular foot locker and champs doing first come first serve. damn i can't wait

Just got an email from PayPal saying I received $120 bop from ebates. Completely unexpected. I'll barely be coming out of pocket for the fades.

Need opinion about some sulfurs. Been trying to look for months for retail and I'm losing hope each day. I've been trying to look for a DS pair around retail in a size 11 but no luck except for resellers prices on ebay. Should I go with the $200 on ebay or continue to search as they pop up here and there?

I saw them sitting at the footaction near me. The mall is called "first colony mall"

Dunno what sizes they have though.

Last edited:
Raffle AND RSVP? How does that work? I thought it was one or the other.

I need to call my FTLs to see what they're doing... This happened with the Easters where I kept forgetting to call/visit an FTL and before I knew it, it was RD.

I went to 2 different FTL stores....different procedures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom