OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

not quick enough to beat the grizz. :lol:

thank god i don't have to stay up or wake up super early. :smokin
The only reason i was watching cause i seen u mention something about 2:00 so i was like he must know something i don't.. let me stay up and find out 
laugh.gif
lol. i was trying to figure out when DSG went live but kind of remember it dropping before NDC,FTL,etc.
total after tax + free ship was $152.59 to cali. beats the $150 msrp tag i missed on JJ case i was looking for a coupon code. worked out.

Sometimes you guys are amazing. Thanks for the Dickssportinggoods links my guys. Now I dont have to wake up dumb early and my pair is secure. Much love fellas.

lol. i was trying to figure out when DSG went live but kind of remember it dropping before NDC,FTL,etc.
total after tax + free ship was $152.59 to cali. beats the $150 msrp tag i missed on JJ case i was looking for a coupon code. worked out.
Cali has 11% tax?

I know Chicago is at 11% but D**** only did 8.5% for me on this order.Saved me $4.

Last edited:

Cali has 11% tax?

I know Chicago is at 11% but D**** only did 8.5% for me on this order.Saved me $4.
9%

As long as your ready to go at 8EST you'll prob be good just be patient and don't give up too quick
GOT EM!  2 Pairs off DSG thanks to Grizzly Adams being mad quick with the link.  A pair for me and a pair for baby bro.  Man I am so stoked after losing out on the Champs Raffle.  All the other stores were over four hours away!  First post I ever had was about the Purple Gradients!   Been after these for what seems like forever now. 

looks like DSG got about 30 pairs each size (maybe not the same amount for the larger sizes) size 10 still has a quantity of 29 , size 9.5 and 12 have about 15 pairs each, size 8 has 10 pairs left and the rest are under 10 pairs. pairs are going faster than i thought...

Do you guys know if DSG usually rolls like this?  No limit on pairs, and a middle of the night release?  Seems like an ideal way to cop, if you can't get them in store.  No need to wait for NDC and the infamous pinwheel of death.  I look at Champs  & Footlocker and laugh thinking they have there running clock, and my kicks are already on lock.  Thank you guys for the links!

Last edited:
Yea it seems like there is a ton of these on D****.

I hate how I am in between sizes in the 8's.

I like to rock my ID 8's with no socks in a 10.5.

With socks on it is super tight and uncomfortable.They look better and are not as long tho.However for true comfort and socks I got the Size 11.

Last edited:
DSG cancels orders left and right.

If you really want these I suggest copping from somewhere else.

Wait what?  I just grabbed a pair for my brother and I right after they dropped.  You're telling me not to expect those to arrive?  I no longer feel awesome. 

I think they go by time order placed tho so we should be alright and ill be damned if they cancel both orders [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Wait what?  I just grabbed a pair for my brother and I right after they dropped.  You're telling me not to expect those to arrive?  I no longer feel awesome. 
i'm pretty sure the people who get their orders in before the quantities dry up should be fine. especially if they start the ship prep process.

i'm pretty sure the people who get their orders in before the quantities dry up should be fine. especially if they start the ship prep process.
So I'm set to fall asleep then, or should I grind it out until NDC.  Little bro has been after these for a while, so it's worth it if I have to.  Order status right now says processing.  Any idea how long that takes to confirm?  Haha I can't take this emotional roller coaster.  I was down due to the raffle, then way up from the DSG link, and now I now I don't know what to do.  Hyper's done messed me up.  

Back
Top Bottom