OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got off the phone with Richards and they said everything is a go and they have the inventory at the warehouse.

I ordered something on a Saturday... Monday still no tracking... Tuesday I called and they told me the same thing they told you... Wednesday got a cancelled email

Got mine off NDC. Just a heads up, I emailed kb24.com and they told me the purple fades will be up on their store at 9AM PST.

[h1]KOBE 8 SYSTEM[/h1][h2]Men's Basketball Shoe[/h2]
$140
[h2]ALL ITEMS ARE IN OTHERS' CARTS[/h2]
All sizes are currently in other shoppers' carts, but don't give up. More could become available in the next few minutes.

WOW with 3 limit for customer it's nuts! LOL

doubt these completely sell out right now... ndc will say gone, but in a few hours or later on today will prob be a re up.

got mine on eastbay.. but wow, sold out almost? :smh: :smh:

hypebeasts ruining GR now :lol:

Last edited:
Got off of NDC. Just like others have said, even though they may "sell out" on the site they will pop back up just like they do on a lot of other releases.

Bout to release a size 10 on Eastbay. Got mine through NDC 
nthat.gif

always make sure you log in prior to the drop....

Yea I'm usually always logged in anyway on my cpu, just didn't eem remember to check this time. Oh well was going to go cop from the mall anyway, going to try and double up on these and maybe get the superhero elite with the b'day coupon.

Got a 10 in cart but think I will pass on these like I said I would, they're nice but 6 pairs already and the 9's won't be too far away.

Back
Top Bottom