OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do doubt about that. Dudes will rock with their snapbacks ,man caprees and frameless glasses
mean.gif
Not I sir, not I 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
agreed. for those that want them you better not sleep cause the hypebeast resellers will be out in force...
i agree with you on that if you feeling the slurps dont sleep, i think its ugly but seeing how kobe 8s are disappearing dont hesitate, sell em later if u change your mind. anyways not trying to create hype just looking at how the 8s have been selling and people having trouble locating a pair in there size 

Finally got my pair of fades from Eastbay.

Also was surprised with these bad boys today as well, shout out to FTL for this poor *** box they sent me though.

:rofl:usually the SHOCKING colors are the one sell out fast,perfect example was the GRINCH,WTK,Helicopter etc.etc.etc.

Actually I dont believe the Glass blues sold out quick. The grinch were a well done colorway.. WTK were pure HYPE. I liked the WTK, but I gotta call it like I see it.

My fades from eastbay and FTL came today, triple boxed! Regardless, I ordered socks with each pair so they would box em. Those clowns and their shrink bags :smh:

:rofl:usually the SHOCKING colors are the one sell out fast,perfect example was the GRINCH,WTK,Helicopter etc.etc.etc.

Actually I dont believe the Glass blues sold out quick. The grinch were a well done colorway.. WTK were pure HYPE. I liked the WTK, but I gotta call it like I see it.
Glass blues sat, even hit outlets. Pretty sure will be same story with 7-11 on Venice beach blvds.

In my opinion, the Kobe 8's are the best TRAINING shoes.  They are excellent for running, for going to the gym, or for general exercising.  As for basketball, they are great, but not the best that everyone is saying they are.

I have 2 main gripes about the shoe:

1. Your foot will slide around quite a bit.  At least mine do.  It doesn't matter what type of socks I wear, whether it be cotton socks or dri-fit socks, my feet tend to slide around in the Kobe's.  Usually it isn't that bad, but there have a been a few times where I nearly slipped because of my feet moving inside the shoe.  

2. The outsole wears down quickly.  If you are an indoor player, this won't really matter to you.  But for those of you that play outdoors, be prepared for this.  The outsole of the Kobe 8 is pretty thin, and after a tennis hitaround, I noticed that some of the outsole was rubbing off.  

I do think the Kobe 8's are better than the Lebron 10's and KD 5's.  Traction is great, lockdown and breathability is good, comfort is very nice.  But the best basketball shoe?  Definitely not.  

Now the question to ask, what is my favorite basketball shoe?

That would have to be the Hyperdunk Low 2011.  
Your feet slip either because the shoe is too big or you don't have your laces tied tight enough

Not a big deal, just something I noticed on my fades.mhas anyone noiced on any 8s that on one of the shoes there's more white showing thought the em? Like you have to be close but when you hold em side by side you can just see it. Oh and those black elites better get marked down so I can get em for 160 or less lol
Lol that ish was on my pair from ***** but not on my pair from ftl, I scratched it off tho

Back
Top Bottom