OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

man i put up a picture of my volts and sulfer outsoles. they wear extremely fast in my opinion. so much so that i wont buy anymore that arent gc. ordered some GC sulfers and we will see how that goes. love the shoe but if its gonna wear this quickly theres really no point unless you play indoors all the time. If so than great shoe.

I also hoop oudoors 90% of the time. Searched your post and I cried as I saw them... I might invest in a lunar hyperdunk 2012 or wait for 2013 model for my outdoor needs and save my kobes T.T or else look for an xdr kobe 8. Life is hard.

The superhero elites are eating dust because of the price tag
People dont want to pay that much
If it were a 140 doller shoe then they would have been sold out

LMFAO. I understand the grinch aren't liked by people, but how can you call the grinch TRASH and think the Venice Disasters are NICE??

There's a reason for the HDR versions. You can even feel how soft the sole is def. a strictly indoor shoe. And purple fades are the closest thing you can get to a cloak color way. I can't see any way for them to put color changing on the EM.

man i put up a picture of my volts and sulfer outsoles. they wear extremely fast in my opinion. so much so that i wont buy anymore that arent gc. ordered some GC sulfers and we will see how that goes. love the shoe but if its gonna wear this quickly theres really no point unless you play indoors all the time. If so than great shoe.
Where did you order the GC sulfers from?

Actually I dont believe the Glass blues sold out quick. The grinch were a well done colorway.. WTK were pure HYPE. I liked the WTK, but I gotta call it like I see it.

The Grinches are trash. The theme I understand however the shoe itself is beyond ugly.
idk man, different strokes

i would love to have a pair of grinches in my collection, but i would never wear them because they are ugly to me

doubt it, the supernaturals are pretty dope, i would say as dope as the green elites, but they havent sold out

they definitely wouldnt have sold out if they were regular 8s without the cf and kevlar gimmicks

Saw this on IG... Can't wait...

:lol:

doubt it, the supernaturals are pretty dope, i would say as dope as the green elites, but they havent sold out

they definitely wouldnt have sold out if they were regular 8s without the cf and kevlar gimmicks
superheroes poop all over supernaturals IMO. Supernaturals are one of the only pairs I won't own unless I get a pair for free... Translucent blue sole on superheroes is :smokin the whole colorway is hot IMO.

I need to track down some Purple Fades, hopefully it won't be too difficult from my current location.

superheroes poop all over supernaturals IMO. Supernaturals are one of the only pairs I won't own unless I get a pair for free... Translucent blue sole on superheroes is :smokin the whole colorway is hot IMO.
you have the most fickle taste in shoes tho, youre like an OG with beastly tendencies

Last edited by a moderator:

you have the most fickle taste in shoes tho, youre like an OG with beastly tendencies
i would have to side w/ sdubl on this one. i would take the SH over the SN any day.

i got the purple gradients today and i have to say they are the best kobe 8 to date. i loved my easters but these are simply clean.

Back
Top Bottom