OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If ever you decide to let them sulfurs go.... Hit me up first @s dubl, i want another one :pimp:

Last edited:
Lace-swapped these two:

Quick VIII collection shot:

you've got it exactly backwards.

it's just like high performance tires for your car. the higher the expected performance the softer the rubber. if you're driving on gravel roads all day long, they're going to wear out faster than if you used them on smooth asphalt. that doesn't mean they are "crappy quality".

the US version of the Kobes uses a softer, stickier outsole. this is a much higher performance outsole than the GC shoes.

it wears out quicker when used on a surface where it was not intended, such as outdoors, but when used on an indoor court, as intended, it can't be beat.

Thank you!!! Much appreciated.

If those Amnesty joints release....I'm officially done with the 8s.

Best colorway hands down. Better than even Easters & Xmas. IMO.

Im in greece for vacation and hit up the house of hoops here in athens. Its crazy, they basically have every Kobe 8 colorway except BHMs sitting in the store(not to mention jordans, foams, lebrons, kds, chuckposites, etc that sold out within minutes in the US, still sitting). Thinking of getting another pair of christmas' to go along with my GC pair. I think wifey will be ok with another pair bc we're on "vacation". Lol. 149euros basically converts to $191 so its not too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom