OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yall have to understand...its common sense, every store can have the VB's but could have 12 pair like me connect & they a low volume store, it could be 18-24 @ ftl lilke brea or cerritos & 60-100 @ hohs..

Faded Finally....

LMAO... that's how you feel bro.

if each store has only one FSR, theyll still sit in a good portion of ALL those footlockers, and eventually make it to outlets in large volume.

As soon as hypebeasts, and resellers see that launch locator, most of them will pass.

These should not be a problem to get.

Must say, I am lovin that avy...

Ahem...But anywho...

Well with the new photos of the New KDs and Bron Brons, one can only wonder what Nike and Kobe has cooked up..

Shiiii...They already 0/2 if u ask me, we should at least be able to #countonkobe for the IX...

Looks like the Kobe 8 wont hit outlets as hard as previous models have hit.

It was explained to me that this year's model sold well so there wont be a ton of left over stock. My 2 cents is that they didn't produce a ton either.

It was also explained to me that Lebrons and KDs will be hitting pretty hard - probably after the season. Some stuff is already hitting with more dropping this weekend as far as KDs go.

It was explained to me that this year's model sold well so there wont be a ton of left over stock. My 2 cents is that they didn't produce a ton either.

It was also explained to me that Lebrons and KDs will be hitting pretty hard - probably after the season. Some stuff is already hitting with more dropping this weekend as far as KDs go.

Figured this much. Production was def cut from last year. Only pairs I see in outlets are pythons, sport pack supernaturals, elites, VB, and the coral and red snakes.

Super late but big thanks to [COLOR=#red]srt2evo[/COLOR] for looking out for a fellow NT'er for retail :smokin

Sorry for iPhone pics

I think they didn't produce that many Kobe's this year cause of last years flop compared to the lebron 9 and kd 4. The tables turned this year. Wouldn't doubt next year a higher quantity of Kobe's and maybe a drop off of kd and lebron quantities next years releases.
Hopefully they don't mess up the kobe line next year.

Also wouldn't doubt seeing VBs at the outlets.

Last edited:
I 100% agree. Why could Nike not realize that fans would like the Lakers CW up front and not AFTER the season is over? C'mon man!

not even mjrod can save em... i enjoy a good photo no doubt but wont enjoy the "center piece" if i dont like it hahaha
LMAO... I laughed... We'll see what I can do... :wink: (might have to set up a landscape location pic...)

Last edited:
Praying and hoping they restock on the bhms which most likely won't happen since those were pretty limited. Been lookin for them in a size 8 for a long time now and can't bring myself to grab them on ebay for 350+ bucks. That's just crazy. Way too much for me.

I think they didn't produce that's my Kobe's this year cause or last years flop compared to the lebron 9 and kd 4. The tables turned this year. Wouldn't doubt next year a higher quantity of Kobe's and maybe a drop off of kd and lebron quantities next years releases.

it really seems like they based their numbers on that... which is extremely extremely stupid for such a big business like Nike

LMAO... I laughed... We'll see what I can do... :wink: (might have to set up a landscape location pic...)

also maybe some other objects like a slurpee or take the picture in front of a 7-11

Last edited:
I think they didn't produce that's my Kobe's this year cause or last years flop compared to the lebron 9 and kd 4. The tables turned this year. Wouldn't doubt next year a higher quantity of Kobe's and maybe a drop off of kd and lebron quantities next years releases.

Im already excited for next year, I've heard of a flyknit upper from a pretty nice source. I really do hope the 9s won't be made as less as the 8s this year. I skipped the 6-7 entirely since they just didnt appeal or fit how I wanted them to. The 8s was definitely a game changer drawing me back to the Kobe line though.

Last edited:
All this sulfur love is brainwashing me into liking them.

I'm on the hun for christmases now and hopefully scoop some red camos from the low key spot.

They restocked Christmases on rmk and kickscrew and probably air knight and other sites like that. Definitly ain't gettin them for retail but the prices aren't too bad compared to other prices I've seen on eBay and a month ago before they restocked. It was around 230-280.

I hope they get the purple gradient treatment w/ the long open shutter freeway scene.

That shot blew my mind
LMAO... I laughed... We'll see what I can do...
wink.gif
(might have to set up a landscape location pic...)
nah nah let that shot b for the fades... that shot was well deserved for those kicks man, beautiful shot with a beautiful center piece 
nthat.gif

[HOMES this Saturday???
alot of dudes will have there hearts broken this sat, thats for sure. dont get your hopes up is what im saying 
laugh.gif
 i think FTL has it on there calendar but nike doesnt and we know how FTL said they were getting kobe 8 grinches on 12/25... guessing those grinches were very exclusive 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom