OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the 'mexican blanket' kobes actually look nice. id cop if they were on salte at the outlets.

MC's just look off to me

sulfurs just look better and better over time

OMG where'd you find that shirt? Do you have a link to where I could get it online?
Heh, you guys really like that shirt. HoH North Riverside had it and I'm guessing Niketowns would as well. They get lots of shirts that don't go on NDC, or at least take their time.

New here on NT.  I got a pair of the elites on Sat even after reading through the last couple dozen pages.  I want a pair to play in and I really liked the colorway. 

Question, should I return them and wait for a price drop and just buy a cheaper pair of 8's instead?

If yes, what do you guys recommend? 

I found a pair of  the elites for 200, though that's probably still too expensive.  There's also Kobe 8 volt for 160 DS and Kobe 8 xmas for 155 VNDS. What's the average price of the 8's or what's the highest I should pay?

Last edited:
New here on NT.  I got a pair of the elites on Sat even after reading through the last couple dozen pages.  I want a pair to play in and I really liked the colorway. 
Question, should I return them and wait for a price drop and just buy a cheaper pair of 8's instead?
If yes, what do you guys recommend? 

I found a pair of  the elites for 200.  There's also Kobe 8 volt for 160 DS and Kobe 8 xmas for 155
welcome to NT. its up to you if you want to return them or not.
also usually something it's too good to be true, it usually is. xmas for 155, sounds fishy to me.

welcome to NT. its up to you if you want to return them or not.
also usually something it's too good to be true, it usually is. xmas for 155, sounds fishy to me.
Thanks.  How long does it usually take for a shoe to go down in price? 

I got me the black and gold elite on Saturday. I felt like they were a little pricy, but I doubt that they'll go down in price and besides they do look dope af... Lol

Last edited:
I got me the black and gold elite on Saturday. I felt like they were a little pricy, but I doubt that they'll go down in price and besides they do look dope af... Lol
People are already selling them for $200 shipped on eBay.  I just don't understand, why they go out of their way to spend $220+tax or whatever and then just list them right on eBay for $200 shipped.  Makes absolutely no sense.  Why not just return it to the store and get back full credit?

Last edited:
People are already selling them for $200 shipped on eBay.  I just don't understand, why they go out of their way to spend $220+tax or whatever and then just list them right on eBay for $200 shipped.  Makes absolutely no sense.  Why not just return it to the store and get back full credit?

Sometimes people have store gift cards they got from a no receipt return and want to turn that back into cash. Taking a small loss is the best way to do that. Idk.

i balled in my venice beaches. half hr later there was a hole on the upper. sent em back to nike waiting to see what they say

Black elites are good...

Probably, it was already posted here, will there be any upcoming white elite release ?

Black elites are good...

Probably, it was already posted here, will there be any upcoming white elite release ?

Unknown at this point...

Nike initially stated that the Kobe 8 Elite would only be getting 2 colorways this year...Superhero and Black/Gold.

I really don't see that changing at this point. :rolleyes

Last edited:
 Top 5

1) Fades

2) BHM

3) Mambacurials

4) Christmas

5a) Easter

5b) ASG

Bottom 5

1) Mexican Blankets

2) Red Suede EXT YOTS