OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I don't see how y'all concede defeat before release day lol. If I would ever pay over retail best believe all my options would be up

Trust me most of my options are done even my connects that have come through 100 said they don't see it happening...I have yet to get through on NDC TLO...I hate giving in to the resellers but sometimes they win

For NTC, do we just have to get it in cart, or do we have to go all the way through to checkout for us to secure the order? 

Found a guy on ebay selling a preorder pair in my size for 220 shipped. With this price, they might as well be considered elites. 

I really want these shoes. So much so, that this is the first time I have ever gone the pre-order route. Needless to say, if my order gets cancelled, someones garbage can is getting kicked over.

For NTC, do we just have to get it in cart, or do we have to go all the way through to checkout for us to secure the order? 

Found a guy on ebay selling a preorder pair in my size for 220 shipped. With this price, they might as well be considered elites. 

Once the shoes are in your cart, nike will hold them for you. you have a few minutes to complete check out. dont' take too long because they will pull the pairs from your cart.

If you meant NDC then once it is in your cart it is secured for a limited amount of time. It's best to complete the checkout as fast as possible to be safe. Considered elites? Nike didn't increase the price, that is just the resell price because they are limited.

Last edited:
is it sad that my girlfriend has more pairs of kobe 8's than me???!!!
laugh.gif

Once the shoes are in your cart, nike will hold them for you. you have a few minutes to complete check out. dont' take too long because they will pull the pairs from your cart.
If you meant NDC then once it is in your cart it is secured for a limited amount of time. It's best to complete the checkout as fast as possible to be safe. Considered elites? Nike didn't increase the price, that is just the resell price because they are limited.
Thanks both of you.  Yeah I meant NDC*  I know NIke didn't but it looks like the only way to get them is to preorder for this ridiculous price.  That's why I said "Considered" 

I really want these shoes. So much so, that this is the first time I have ever gone the pre-order route. Needless to say, if my order gets cancelled, someones garbage can is getting kicked over.
Will you be kicking it over in your bare feet then 
wink.gif

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe (not the ones he wore obviously since those are in the HOF, but game issued), the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles, 1 of 1. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942223_10200895833579997_1440569024_n.jpg

SO DOPE MAN

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe (not the ones he wore obviously since those are in the HOF, but game issued), the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles, 1 of 1. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942223_10200895833579997_1440569024_n.jpg
it's nice being a millionaire... 

Black Elites are fire in person. Also the gold doesn't flake off like last years Elites.

Last edited:
Which part of Germany?? I'm traveling Europe at the moment and in Dusseldorf right now and going to Fortmund tomorrow. No one in Dusseldorf is getting them and don't know bout Dortmund.

European release is also June 7th I have found out..

If you are still in Duesseldorf try a store called "afew" it is very close to the inner city! Just put "afew" in google and it will come up with the address!

Besides that Kickz.com should get them as well and the big Nike town in Berlin too! Kickz has a store in cologne in the Minoritenstraße, which is 30-35 minutes away from Duesseldorf!

FYI I had bad experiences from "hypekickz" and "kickspotla" from Instagram who did preorders. I got screwed out of a BHM and purple fades. Canceled my order and didnt let me know until days after so I had no chance to try and attempt to get on release day.

HOH TOPANGA got caught slippin with these mc smh going into to investigate tomorrow afternoon
Fuuuggggg! That's what they get. I don't wish bad on anyone but this has got to stop. It's gotta be fair on releases like this. That's what happens.

Copped me a pair of ASG for $200 and BHM's for $260 earlier this week..Patiently waiting for them to get here as Im hype to receive my first pairs of Kobe's

Copped me a pair of ASG for $200 and BHM's for $260 earlier this week..Patiently waiting for them to get here as Im hype to receive my first pairs of Kobe's
I copped a pair of nds ASG last week for $168 shipped. They were my first pair of Kobes. You're going to love em, man.

Why do they keep doing this to us with these hard as heck to cop releases!!! I need these it'll be a great summer shoe!!!!

Back
Top Bottom