OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still hope, I added 7 different shoes to cart, including white foams and pink foams. As well as lebrons and kd5s and the Kobe playoffs. Imma release em in a sec

I have a quick question. Did the YOTS/Port Wine also come in a non-XDR sole? I was planning to buy this from someone local, and he's quite far so I can't see the shoes in person so I asked for high-res pics first.

I thought the port wines only came in an XDR version, so I was surprised to see the sole on this and it looks like non-XDR to me (which is ok, I don't mind the non-XDR), I just wanted to make sure that the port wines actually released in non-xdr soles.

Thanks!

Every colorway has a non-XDR version, but not every colorway has an XDR version.

And from that one pic the shoes look legit.

Last edited:
did my BHMS get a restock
mean.gif

wow. fades went fast. their still sitting here. just glad with my lone pair. LOVE it.

btw, can't stand the BS running around this thread.

when the Kobe 8 PP red zebra or whatever first surfaced, people wanted it. Now it's being hated on because of the mountain print or whatnot? what?
People are going crazy over the BHMs and those have crazy wild prints all over. ALL OVER. admit it, limited=beauty to most people over here. Stop "trying"
to dissect what looks good when in fact all you care for is how much you can sell them above retail after you've used it 5 times.
sick.gif

sorry about that. /rant
nah that orange n red combo doesnt do it for me... that zebra print looks koo imo id cop the green pair if they dropped state side... grey n black look good aswell that a raiders CW though so ima stay away 
tongue.gif

5th pair? No offense to anyone (except maybe lewi,(j/k, I love u man))but what do folks need with 5 pairs of the same shoe other than to resell? I understand 2, to rock and stock, maybe 3, to rock, stock, ball in, but 5 though?

Last edited:
I just doubled up on MCs and purple fades, but I love those shoes so now i can rock em away and not worry about beating them up

5th pair? No offense to anyone (except maybe lewi,(j/k, I love u man))but what do folks need with 5 pairs of the same shoe other than to resell? I understand 2, to rock and stock, maybe 3, to rock, stock, ball in, but 5 though?
Few speak the truth. Most embellish to invoke particular responses on the internet. Nothing new...

Listen to us 'ok i understand 3 pairs, but 5 is overkill '
Lol
I do the same thing tho not gunna lie I just copped 3x playoff 8s couple weeks ago.

Lol
I do the same thing tho not gunna lie I just copped 3x playoff 8s couple weeks ago.
I had 4 pairs of bred 11s, just sold a pair to pick up other shoes and I would have doubled up on playoff 8s if I had the money. Some shoes I just need multiple pairs of, idk

I wouldve loved to score some mcs on the restock. Last online restock I got my first and only pair of kobes...easters love em.

I wouldve loved to score some mcs on the restock. Last online restock I got my first and only pair of kobes...easters love em.
When me pair comes in this week, I will have two pairs of MCs. The one I just ordered cost me around 280, it's a lot of money but I don't care, I think its one of the best shoe releases of the year.

For me it's simple. It's my favorite sneaker of all time. 2 pairs to rock and 1 GC and 1 normal version to keep in the vault. I'd like another GC to ball outdoors. Hence the 5th pair.

Lol

Quote me correctly if you're gonna quote myself at all.

I said I understood 2. MAYBE 3. Just maybe. And truth be told 3 is overkill IMO. My 3rd would be to resell if anything.

Idk, just thought I'd ask about the silly-ness.

E.Honda, I gotchu. Favs are faves, what can ya say..Specially of all time.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that a WTK premium  QS is right around the corner. It makes since, no new knews on any upcoming General Releases. MAkes timing perfect for a Friday morning QS. It will be July's top kick.

Back
Top Bottom