OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It takes too much effort to unbox them and put them back. The above pic was taken right before the MCs. After I put them away I told myself I'm not doing that for every release in June. Anway I count 25 boxes and 6 are doubles. So 19 colorways.
Where the black elites at ?! lol jk bro great collection theres a few colorways in there I def wish I had

^ I initially was going to skip the black elites at $220. Patience paid off and I paid $100 with a gift card and 20% code.

Here's some more overkill for you guys. Third pair of BHMs just arrived 10 minutes ago. I plan to unDS a pair this weekend.

NDC updated their release calendar to what we already knew. Just need more pics.

7.27.13 Kobe 8 System University Red/Sail-Noble Red-Pearl Grey Style# 555035-601 $140

Last edited:
I have a feeling that a WTK premium  QS is right around the corner. It makes since, no new knews on any upcoming General Releases. MAkes timing perfect for a Friday morning QS. It will be July's top kick.
If it is released like last years, then yes I would love a WTK, don't need that 4 locations worldwide crap, save that for the other sigs.

If it is released like last years, then yes I would love a WTK, don't need that 4 locations worldwide crap, save that for the other sigs.

How was last years? I would love a Wtk 8 because I love all the prints on this shoe if they do make one I hope both uppers are the same color not really feeling that different color upper on the what the MVP or what the kd.

Bummed I missed the restock. Looks like those who were able to get in on it scored big. Would love a pair of MC's for retail.

Bummed I missed the restock. Looks like those who were able to get in on it scored big. Would love a pair of MC's for retail.
if you saw the restock Twitter message, yeah you probably killed it, I was eating dinner, the one time I didn't check my phone every two minutes for messages and this goes down smh lol at least I got another pair of fades, gonna unds my first pair Saturday

So let me get this straight..... they restocked christmas, asg, AND mambacurials?! I'm definitely following twitter now =/

Does anyone know exactly which colorways are hitting outlets and for how much? Been looking to scoop up a pair for cheap to play basketball in.

yeah gotta get on Twitter and set alerts to your phone, I do and I got a lot of nonsense all day long, sure enough the one time a meaningful shoe message pops up I wasn't by the phone

yeah gotta get on Twitter and set alerts to your phone, I do and I got a lot of nonsense all day long, sure enough the one time a meaningful shoe message pops up I wasn't by the phone

Between the time the Twitter link went live to the time it took to make the alert go off on your phone, most of the good stuff was already gone or in people's carts.

Reactions: lyl
Between the time the Twitter link went live to the time it took to make the alert go off on your phone, most of the good stuff was already gone or in people's carts.
most likely, but I still think I could have gotten something, someone on the Lebron thread was on his phone and scored Denims. I am not too bitter, I love purple fades.

I just made a twitter account because I am tired of missing the restocks !!! what is the best places to follow for information on drops?  im guessing nike restock is one lol but do I need to follow nike.com also? new to twitter and personally am not a fan but im in lol.

I just made a twitter account because I am tired of missing the restocks !!! what is the best places to follow for information on drops?  im guessing nike restock is one lol but do I need to follow nike.com also? new to twitter and personally am not a fan but im in lol.

Follow @Nikestore for info and links for product launches.

Nonsense can not be emphasized enough lol -.-

^ I initially was going to skip the black elites at $220. Patience paid off and I paid $100 with a gift card and 20% code.

Here's some more overkill for you guys. Third pair of BHMs just arrived 10 minutes ago. I plan to unDS a pair this weekend.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom