OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Them milk snakes or what ever you call them will be mine if they release  
smokin.gif

I like those a lot. There was just something about the Volt CW that didn't really resonate with me like these do. It's either that print on the upper or the outsole.

The graffitis are pretty cool, definitely like them better than the Volts. Like others have said though, wish that becomes an ID option or something so that we can play around with the colors more.

Is kobe wearing the medical mambas or kobe 9s? Obviously the graphics are the same as the graffitis but they look like a mid top in that pic.

Gonna cop dem graffitis  n do a lace swap with my IDs dark grey laces perfect swap seeing as my IDs got the grey Xmas upper 
smokin.gif

Need the graffitis and the Red Boas. Held off on all the red Kobe 8's so far and these are the perfect mixture for me.... 

So is it an actual graffiti print with words, or just random lines?

I just see random lines...

Finally got my first pair of Kobe 8's in today (red boa) and WOW! Did not realize how serious my narcolepsy was. These kicks feel as good as they look. And now I must find 7 more.

Volts are one my favs for sure..... But all the cws I own are my favs :\ only a couple color ways that I'm not a fan of on this model.

Back
Top Bottom