OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone get at this guy

I bought a pair of Easters from a legit retailer in Hong Kong with over 40 stores all over Hong Kong. Everything was legit, so I bought it about 2 months ago. I just realized that it didnt have the KB24 on the toe box. They don't accept refunds, especially since its been over 2 months. Now what?

you mind sharing with us which store is that? also, post up pics so we can help you out.

I bought a pair of Easters from a legit retailer in Hong Kong with over 40 stores all over Hong Kong. Everything was legit, so I bought it about 2 months ago. I just realized that it didnt have the KB24 on the toe box. They don't accept refunds, especially since its been over 2 months. Now what?

It's extremely difficult to see it on the toe box.

. Are these only released in the phillippines? If so are they just sitting on the shelves. Any help would be appreciated

anyone know where I can find a Size 12.5 in either colorway of the Elite Kobe 8? I asked on NikeChat and they said they couldn't locate one... Thanks

For those worrying about the KB24, these pictures above are from nikes facebook page so of course they are legit shoes. Look closely this is the best view and you still cant see the kb24 patch dont worry

^^my point is that the kb24 is really difficult to see. Jist cuz you cant see it off the bat doesnt mean its not there

its easiest to see on the fades n black elites.... if he has em in hand n he cant see the KB24 then thats a different story... the xmas are probably the only kicks that are the hardest to c. even in hand. best solution is to take a pic of where the KB24 should be and post it here... pics make it pop more anyways.

I think my next pickup is going to be the superheroes, I want sulfurs but if I can't find them I am going to get them. Won't be for a few weeks, I have to chill out for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom