OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looking like some Grinches 
nthat.gif
 ^^ 

Yup, seeing all the sneaker blogs using this pic and the hype is very real. If these ever release they will sell within minutes...

:smh::smh::smh:

Look at the other site barely giving NT credit with that little *** "via NT" on the very bottom. My man winzz deserves credit! Shout out to you, bro! Please ask about them when you stop by the store tomorrow!

dude good looks on being the first person on earth to take a picture of these :lol:

LOVE EM! 8) Can't wait to see em in person

I would have really loved that yellow CW if it was solid. That design... especially the toe area. 
sick.gif

Sparks/Bruce Lee's, whatever you want to call them, looks awesome. I just want a solid upper mesh pair of 8's though...

Those sparks or whatever they are called are pretty cool, but due to the icy sole I will pass. I'm hoping for those Amnesty's and the platinum/purple sole pair with the black swoosh.

I need those sparks...And to be honest, I said once I catch up on all my bills, I'm goin after every Kobe 8 made this year that I wasn't able to cop. I just love the Kobe 8, plus I'm a huge Kobe fan of course

winzz are you going back to Nike Shanghai and buy up all the remaining pairs? :lol:
hahhaha i know from the first i looking at them it will be fire, i will not do it since unecessary maybe other people will do it :smh:

After a lot of peoples reactions in here..that would be the smart thing to do 
tongue.gif

:lol:

:smh::smh::smh:

Look at the other site barely giving NT credit with that little *** "via NT" on the very bottom. My man winzz deserves credit! Shout out to you, bro! Please ask about them when you stop by the store tomorrow!

actually i never tag my pic if taking from nike store unless i buy the pairs, at least they give us our forum some credit eventhough only small of it :D next time maybe i will tag NIKETALK big font size on it :smokin

i noticed that too^

I hope you tag any pictures you post tomorrow :D

Yeah watermark your pics tomorrow.

okay then i will back again today to that nike store and take the pic as many as possible

ask about availability aswell... the dude I talked to has people in Shanghai n he said they're not being sold yet... he also called them sparks n he answered before even all these other sneaker threads started calling them that so im pretty confident legit dude. P.S. those other threads usually get there info from here so if SN NK or KOF posting about it we already knew about it 6 hrs before lmao XD

Imagine if those Sparks were the christmas shoes for last season instead of the actual christmas shoes.

so what are the next couple kobes releasing? post with pics please. havent been in this thread

thanks, ill appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom