OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

POP IV's IMO ... Had these and beat them to hell and back!
smokin.gif

What does the PP stand for? I always figured Philippines something but my Footlocker has them on the release calendar as Kobe 8 "Premiere" with NO release date.

IS that the 2nd P? Or a different shoe?
I read somewhere it stands for "Philippines Pack". Not official Nike word though, but it does make some sense.

^Word. You never know with Nike and/or Footlocker they coulda thrown in Premier to make them seem limited.

Just sharing, raining and bored today so decided to pick up the camera.

Picked this up DS from a reseller last week, after hunting down a good price ($165) in my size. Haven't worn them yet though, but can't wait

Are you f******* serious nike, the kobe 8 fireworks are only gonna be released in shanghai? At least according to kixfiles.

the "kb24" can be difficult to see on the blitz blue. So probably need to take a good look in the correct lighting.  photo was with a DSLR, but I am a noob with cameras.

Are you f******* serious nike, the kobe 8 fireworks are only gonna be released in shanghai? At least according to kixfiles.
For now.... that could change soon. It's not like Nike hasn't done this before - releasing overseas and then US later.

Just sharing, raining and bored today so decided to pick up the camera.

Picked this up DS from a reseller last week, after hunting down a good price ($165) in my size. Haven't worn them yet though, but can't wait

nice pick up, that CW is my "daily" pair of kobes

Tony the Tiger, nope.

Graffiti, nope.

Firework or whatever the name is today, nope.

I think we all know what people want, just hit us with the Inline, the Home or the Amnesty and be done with it already.

Back
Top Bottom