OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

on the last release calendar somebody posted i believe there was a Kobe 8 release on 8/24.  color description just said "white
hmmm... I hate playing guessing games ugh
I'm pretty sure that "white" colorway is just the Graffitis, and they mixed the dates up a little bit. The colorway description for the Graffitis is:

Nike Kobe 8 White/Black-Dark Grey-Flash Lime 555035-100

I would keep the Easters, Purple Gradient, Sulfurs and Phythons. In hind sight, the Port Wine, Blue Lights, Volts and Supernaturals were okay.

I'm pretty sure that "white" colorway is just the Graffitis, and they mixed the dates up a little bit. The colorway description for the Graffitis is:

ohh.. thought grafs were the mine grey ones. nice catch tho .

but i think the graffitis were also on that same release calendar with a 8/17 release, so that would eliminate them

If you could only keep 4. Which?
Sulfurs, Supernatural, volts and purple fades.. Never thought the Easter's we're appealing.

but i think the graffitis were also on that same release calendar with a 8/17 release, so that would eliminate them
Which release calendar were you looking at? Cuz if it's from the same one I just pulled some info from (http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/), they have the "white" colorway listed as releasing on 8/23 but with the same exact style code as the Graffitis 555035-100. They don't have Graffitis listed for 8/17 and then another white colorway for the 23rd/24th on their calendar.

I'm just thinking it's the Graffitis cuz we haven't seen any other info/news/pics about another white based pair yet. I feel like if there was another white colorway coming just one week after the Graffitis, we would've seen or heard something by now since we're less than 2 weeks before the supposed 8/24 release date.

Last edited:
Do you guys remember the blitz blues that were stolen while being shipped to me? Well i got my refund from the guy last month and today i got a inquiry letter from the international postal administration asking if i ever received the package. Whats up with this? Should i reply? I just thought it was all over since he refunded me.

What wine should I drink ? Red or white? Or silver or anejo tequila? Or maybe .,,,.ah never mind....white or wheat?

The four I would pick are fades , volts, sulfers ( the ones I have!) Then for the last one I think I would go blue lights

My only chance now to grab the mambacurials is too gettem off a random restock. Nobudy has been able to squeeze squat out of nike tho as to when tht will be. As evidence below

Back
Top Bottom