OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ummmmm,  WTF is this!??!? 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Did anybody else see the (new)video that Kobe posted on instagram? Looks like a pair of solid blue and white kobes.

in regards to the addiction of kobe 8s.....

It all began on the blue corals. stumbled into FL and tried these on. If i remembered correctly, it was during the red camo release. 

second were the volts. did a simple call to my local HOH and asked if they had any kobe 8 in size 9.5. if i remembered correctly, it was during the supernatural release.

then it became a journey down the black hole.

purple platinums....then easters....then asg.....then mambacurials... shoes that probably had the same function but were just more aesthetically appealing. Definitely paid more than retail since i waited but not to the point where it was overkill. 

now that i have most of what I wanted, and i personally use these for indoor basketball, i'm only looking for a few more to add to the collection before i call it quits.

sulfurs....red camos...black elites... and MAYBE BHM. waiting for the right prices to come along before i make the purchase. =D

and if the other purple colorways for the laker home/away court drops...those are definitely must cops (OBVIOUSLY!!!). 

i got addicted fast too. i slept on them all until the Easters came out, i saw them in person and had to have them, but i had just missed the release, i got lucky and grabbed them a couple weeks later on one of the Nike.com random restocks.  once i got them i loved the comfort, then i grabbed the Purple Gradients on release day and then the addiction began. a couple months later i have 11 colorways plus an ID

Just noticed this on my fades! Anyone know how to fix this!? I dont think i can send them back to nike cuz they wud just give me a voucher but i want the shoes! [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)].[/color]
the mesh is just wearing down man. completely normal for ppl that actually use these properly.......... to ball in.

had my pair since February and mine looked like that within a month, but its still perfectly fine as you can see, still ball in these today.

Last edited:
man im starting to feel lame about having 4 pairs. I got the top pairs that I really wanted. the rest are nice and I love the way they look but I don't think some of them are 140 dollars good if that makes sense. I appreciate them all. the only pair I have really been back and forth on right now is the milksnakes. I guess if I made more money than I would cop more.  

the mesh is just wearing down man. completely normal for ppl that actually use these properly.......... to ball in.

had my pair since February and mine looked like that within a month, but its still perfectly fine as you can see, still ball in these today.
ahh same spot....thanks for the info i guess we're just balling a little too hard in these lol

man im starting to feel lame about having 4 pairs. I got the top pairs that I really wanted. the rest are nice and I love the way they look but I don't think some of them are 140 dollars good if that makes sense. I appreciate them all. the only pair I have really been back and forth on right now is the milksnakes. I guess if I made more money than I would cop more.  
So you feel lame for buying what you want?
alien.gif

Seems you have your priorities in order, no need to "Keep up with the Joneses."

Back
Top Bottom