OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn just won a pair of asg's on the bay for 145 in very good condition besides a tiny scratch on the heel clip. Passed these up easily when they released but want a pair I wouldn't rock casually for ballin purposes only. Been ballin in my black elites and Sulphurs but them joints are too beautiful and would rather rock on the everyday tip. Not crazy over the asg's but pretty good deal seeing the normal crazy a** prices they go for on the bay
If that pair was the same pair i saw the other day then they were fake

Man those barcelonas would actually be pretty sweet if they didn't screw up the midsole so bad... Totally ruins it. I wonder if there's anyway to customize that midsole and actually make it look like it was manufactured that way

soooooooo......... I really really really don't want to wait any more months like I am now to pick up a pair of kobes. Fades and Elites were last cop...

Hope 21st happens. Anyone have that nike release pics that show the color ways releasing? What does the green glow colorway say?

Busted out at the gym today... 

Also think it might be time to liquidate the Kobe collection... there's a lot of color ways I haven't worn and am just sitting on. Might just let them go for retail to help some others out 

Busted out at the gym today... 

I wore mine today too!

I wouldn't stress it.. Remember, we're coming off of a holiday weekend..

I'm still waiting to find a chick living in my area rocking Kobe's... Love at first sight 
pimp.gif
I'm always confused by comments like this. So she could be a 3 from the ankles up, but as long as she got some heat on her feet you're in love? SMH

I have the orange pp vs inland problem too only got money for one leaning toward inlands right now but some of these quality pics on ig is making it hard like this one

I have the orange pp vs inland problem too only got money for one leaning toward inlands right now but some of these quality pics on ig is making it hard like this one
same problem, and its the pics like this on IG that make me want to go in that direction, I really like both of them but can only afford one of them this week

the coupon is nice on Eastbay brings them down to 119

a few girls told me that there's not enough colorways for their size.. (most want the purple gradients) & some are willing to pay mens price for lunarlon too

also they can't make IDs either unless they're an 8.5 in womens

t
a few girls told me that there's not enough colorways for their size.. (most want the purple gradients) & some are willing to pay mens price for lunarlon too

also they can't make IDs either unless they're an 8.5 in womens
Yes, it's all true. Ladies with smaller feet, like myself, don't have many options. I was very disappointed missing out on the purple pair.

I'm sorry if my presence here is annoying to some. I understand this is a man's hobby, and it's obnoxious that newbies, like myself, are treading on your territory. I'm mostly here to learn, and to find out info on releases so I can spoil the ones I love.

Haha... the guys that hate on you are the ones who couldn't sore their own Xmas 8's...

And I don't post pics of my shoes to get reps... I post them because I'm proud of what I have and that I actually WEAR them. 

Last edited:
Haha... the guys that hate on you are the ones who couldn't sore their own Xmas 8's...

And I don't post pics of my shoes to get reps... I post them because I'm proud of what I have and that I actually WEAR them. 
One of the saddest things I see are dudes who buy something, take pics just to get props on instagram or whatever, and then sell them back on eBay. I've seen at least a couple listings saying "only wore 1hr for photoshoot, like new". All that effort for e-props :smh:

Have we all made some impulsive purchases? Heck yes... but the stuff I really want... I wear... no questions asked

Back
Top Bottom