OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My mistake bro that's what I meant the red snakes that had the orange bottom. YOTS red was a easy choice over those
It's all good my dude. Yeah I got the red camos and red boa milksnakes but skipped the red snakes. The orange bottom is a killer. I like the upper better on the red snakes then both couldn't do the orange bottom. If only they made the outsole black, I would've copped. But can't choose between milk boas and red camos on which red based 8 I like better.

It's all good my dude. Yeah I got the red camos and red boa milksnakes but skipped the red snakes. The orange bottom is a killer. I like the upper better on the red snakes then both couldn't do the orange bottom. If only they made the outsole black, I would've copped. But can't choose between milk boas and red camos on which red based 8 I like better.
i agree with you, i never liked the orange on the bottom. i would say the red on the camps imo

Red Camo> milks IMO.

The midsole speckling and splatter on the swoosh is a dope touch and he rocked them in game which is always a plus (for me at least)

after checking out the graffiti instore, i am glad i stopped myself. volts is significantly better and more than enough for me in the grey and "green" category

I actually don't mind these but I still want the inlines!!

Those "Pit Vipers" upper cant be the "Mine Greys"?...why does everyone think that?...just cause the colors are the same?...why in the world would they release the same upper "Pit Vipers"..in a diff colorway?....doesnt make sense?...i really believe the "Mine Greys" are the ones with the all white/Grey upper with the red liner/sole and purple swoosh with the kobe sig on heel cup thats black?...am i wrong?

Pic from Dion Waiters' twitter btw

Actually the mine greys are the shoes on the far right..with the red heel cup....aka "mine grey/purple/red/black"....those are them folks!...NOW THATS A BEAUTIFUL LAKER COLORWAY HUH?..LOL..SMH
If the mine greys are the shoes on the far right, then those are hot and I'd definitely buy them. I'm fine with no Laker colorway.  Haven't most of the Laker colorways from previous Kobe models sat on shelves anyway?

The other two shoes in the picture are PE's for WNBA player (and ESPN analyst) Kara Lawson. You can always tell the PE's by the tongue.

Pit Viper print is too nice for mediocre color combos. Throw a rattlesnake earth tone color combinatio on it.

If the mine greys are the shoes on the far right, then those are hot and I'd definitely buy them. I'm fine with no Laker colorway.  Haven't most of the Laker colorways from previous Kobe models sat on shelves anyway?

actually yes yur right they have.....but still bro.....it just SUCKS that weve seen kobe wearing sum sick Laker colorways during the season and yet we dont get them?......thats ridiculous! smh.....doesnt make sense! Kobe plays for the lakers, and yet we get 12 or 13 colorways with "Orange/Crimson red"???..smh cmon!....i remember back in the day a new Air jordan shoe came out and i thought they were ugly ......but when i seen MJ wearing them, all the sudden i wanted em...he made em look cool....thats the point...we want what kobe wore! lol ya feel me?

The other two shoes in the picture are PE's for WNBA player (and ESPN analyst) Kara Lawson. You can always tell the PE's by the tongue.

Really?...ya think so?....so yur sayin the "Mine Greys" are the ones with the exact same upper as the "Pit Vipers"?.....why i wunder would they release 2 diff colorways with the same upper?...hasnt happened with any other shoe...hmm?....well regardless Nike has made a HUGE mistake with there colorway releases IMO.......if only we could get the shoes Kobe wore during the season ...like how its supposed to be!!...atleast thats h9ow it was when i wuz growing up....lol aww the good ol dayz...lol smh

actually yes yur right they have.....but still bro.....it just SUCKS that weve seen kobe wearing sum sick Laker colorways during the season and yet we dont get them?......thats ridiculous! smh.....doesnt make sense! Kobe plays for the lakers, and yet we get 12 or 13 colorways with "Orange/Crimson red"???..smh cmon!....i remember back in the day a new Air jordan shoe came out and i thought they were ugly ......but when i seen MJ wearing them, all the sudden i wanted em...he made em look cool....thats the point...we want what kobe wore! lol ya feel me?
Yea don't get me wrong because I agree with what you're saying 100%. But from a business standpoint, they probably realized it was just better not to continue doing the Lakers colors based on historical sales. This is just my educated guess. Similar to how they are no longer doing a Triple Black colorway for the new Lebron XI. The triple blacks have always sold poorly from the Lebron line so it made sense to scrap it altogether.

Yea don't get me wrong because I agree with what you're saying 100%. But from a business standpoint, they probably realized it was just better not to continue doing the Lakers colors based on historical sales. This is just my educated guess. Similar to how they are no longer doing a Triple Black colorway for the new Lebron XI. The triple blacks have always sold poorly from the Lebron line so it made sense to scrap it altogether.

Ya i agree.....it just breaks my heart i guess?..hahah

There is nothing but crap coming out, smh. Just release the amnesties, homes and inlines so we can officially move to the ix.

Lmao....TRUE!!!!....so funny that literally everyone on here wants the same 3 colorways...Amnesties, inlines, Homes......yet Nike says.....Fu#@$ you!..and just buy these "orange" colorways instead! haha

Really wondering what shoes he is wearing here. Almost look like the pythons but with purple laces.

this is what happens when the internet gives filters to the wrong people

let's apply 17 filters to one picture because i THINK it looks good.

this is why i also barely go on IG.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
this is what happens when the internet gives filters to the wrong people

let's apply 17 filters to one picture because i THINK it looks good.

this is why i also barely go on IG.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Scroll up this page bro....theres a normal pic of those shoes hes wearing....might be helpful 4ya? lol

Back
Top Bottom