OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Were those hard to get? I was able to buy two pairs locally and remember Richards and FTL and Co not being too hard to buy from. Now, they were like the VB in that they dried up quickly.

To me, IMO, the BHM and MC were the toughest to get, followed by the X-Mas, ASG and Easters (prior to NDC restock and buying over seas).

And I'd place the Vipers in the Graffiti category. The guy going to his class will probably have nothing to worry about.

Your post really doesn't make sense, especially since you seem to be in to be Kobe's.

I'm not sure why you're mentioning limited sneakers with general release sneakers...and then being confused.

hell yeah my MCs from kicks crew shipped, they processed my order pretty quickly, only a day or so

I payed via paypal so I didn't have to verify my account and upload my ID or credit card info, maybe if you pay through paypal you don't have to go through that? Regardless can't wait to get them in, now I can bust out the other pair and keep the one's coming in on ice. Probably gonna unDS a pair tonight

Your post really doesn't make sense, especially since you seem to be in to be Kobe's.

I'm not sure why you're mentioning limited sneakers with general release sneakers...and then being confused.
I'm not confused. I was responding to a post. The poster said he didn't convey his point clearly.

Anyone looking to buy the Pit Vipers shouldn't have problems next Saturday as long as they're not hibernating, on a special ops mission, recovering from a late Friday night.

The focus will be on the Belair 5s. Just like when the Graffitis launched, they were over shadowed by the Fear Pack.

The only scary releases were the limited ones that were at select NT or HoH, ie EXTs, BHM and MC.

I don't camp. I might show up for a Js release around 5:30 (tickets given out at 7). I don't use bots, Chrome/Firefox extensions, RSVP or have hook ups. And the Vipers "could" be like the Fades, VB or Red Boas. We won't know. I guarantee Sil, DSG, FTL and Co and select other small shops will have them for online shops. And in person, they'll probably be at FA, HoH, etc.

Let's not stress...just yet (wait until Monday and the launch locator shoes the apocalypse, a 2-front attack by Nike).

hell yeah my MCs from kicks crew shipped, they processed my order pretty quickly, only a day or so

I payed via paypal so I didn't have to verify my account and upload my ID or credit card info, maybe if you pay through paypal you don't have to go through that? Regardless can't wait to get them in, now I can bust out the other pair and keep the one's coming in on ice. Probably gonna unDS a pair tonight

Don't make the mistake I did. I missed the shipping date by being out of town. The shoes were sent back to Hong Kong. I spent the next 2 months trying to get them.

I ordered in June and didn't get them until late August.

Looks like the same design. Maybe an ID or GS pair. If it is, they would be lackluster. At least give us a new design/pattern to go along with the colors.

Last edited:
I just want to know what Mr Kobeoverbron wants us to stay tuned for...

Hoping it has to do with something chlorine blue :nerd:

Sorry for your loss bro...somebody did a breast cancer id that came out nice, you can find it in the id thread

Thanks, she passed in 2003. I like shoes that look good and benefit a good cause.

Having said that, if this is true hopefully, it's not DB quantities.

Maybe it's a DB since today there is an announcement.

My mom passed from Breast Cancer, so this would be my favorite pair and definitely go the extra mile to get them (well not really).

Sorry :frown:

My mom had breast cancer.. I would get them as well if they released.

Was thinking of doing an ID for both my parents since my dad beat cancer too (after surgeries)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom