OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Put this way, honestly, I hope everyone who really wants a pair to rock gets a pair. Whether it be to play hoops, walk to work, go to the gym, drive your car, or whatever the f you want to do with these beautiful WTK shoes, great! I just hate the lurkers, or I should specify the lurkers that resell these for a quick come up. It's sad that most of us work our ***** off for hard earned money, then when we want to reward ourselves with a nice pair of shoes we can't even get them. I've said my peace, good luck to all and if unsuccessful it is on to the SS's.

I can see where you could interpret that comment differently, what I meant was that the shoes are designed for hooping, to be worn and beat up. What you do with them is your prerogative, for sure. 

And I appreciate it fam, I really do need a 2nd pair because I scuffed the heel clip on the left with what appears to have been the right shoe in the 2nd session. Overall, I found they helped my jumper but have been so-so on my floaters. 

I haven't discredited your help, I was insulting your false sense of shoe deity. 

See my next quote for where I based that comment off of.

You see where I was at now.
it's all fun fam, it isn't a big deal. I take no offense....all in good fun and taste. 

I'm an e-liar. I have bots and I lurk. Lurk Lurk City. Ten Ten Ten Bots On Yo Tittays B*tch.

I stated it earlier, friend, but considering illiteracy is a trait amongst this thread I'll remix this sh*t:

Saw the '84s stirrin up about someone posting the site earlier. Wanted to shake it up a bit. Not enough uselessness in this thread. Too much info, help, and love.

:rofl:

you're corny af

Last edited:
fyi yall are taking this too personally. when i first started out i developed relationships with people here and locally over time. you cannot expect to get every shoe you want now days (@ retail) without hook ups. if you just started out "collecting shoes" and expect everyone to help you out and get every shoe you want you are going to have a extremely bad time.

thats why people are hesitant to help people they dont know out. ALOT of the guys on here have put in too much time a lot of time with their own hooks like i have to just give the info to everyone that asks. if youre talking about being fair, is it fair to just hand everyone that hasnt done the work, put in the hours gained? NO its not. so stop *****ing and put in the time and effort like most of us have your damn self. you cant be spoon fed the answers all your life.

live and learn

EDIT a lot of typos

Last edited:

the fact that no one sent me a link... SMH

all these years

yall foul, never been more serious in my life.
@Nelson999  done gone and deemed you unworthy 
LOL! im not the one that gives a crap about the Tweet you posted. i just called you out on all your ******** about how easy shoe releases are and how you don't use bots and how you have WTK's and you hoop in them.  

Nobody is trying to cover / deny anything.. But it's like what's the point of blasting it and lowering your own odds. Does common sense ever prevail?

the fact that no one sent me a link... SMH

all these years

yall foul, never been more serious in my life.

@Nelson999
 done gone and deemed you unworthy 
LOL! im not the one that gives a crap about the Tweet you posted. i just called you out on all your ******** about how easy shoe releases are and how you don't use bots and how you have WTK's and you hoop in them.  

i dont have WTK...

i said IF i did, i would hoop in them unlike everyone else.

i dont buy "basketball" shoes to wear casual. If i buy a pair of Kobes they are getting beat to the damn ground. limited or not.

You forgot the lurking tho

Back
Top Bottom