OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Locals malls are getting Lebrons and KD's no Kobe's for Christmas. Last year they got them last minute and did fcfs so hopefully that happens again.

Smashing them in the gym.

What's the differmwce between zoom air and lunarlon
Zoom Air-More responsive, lasts longer, reminds me of a dry sponge, better for performance use

Lunarlon-Less responsive, lasts shorter, reminds me of a wet sponge, better for casual use

Who's picking up the green glows?

Even with all the other stuff coming out I really like these
Not me, too much else out there right now.  I do like those Statue of Liberty's in your avi, been searching for a pair of those for a while now!!!

Not me, too much else out there right now.  I do like those Statue of Liberty's in your avi, been searching for a pair of those for a while now!!!
True, and thanks, it's one of my favorites out of everything I have.

I just feel like grabbing these green glows because of the many many 8's that i regret passing on.

And on top of that I think they just look good.

Well from the looks of the launch locator,the SS will be way more available than last year's Xmas. At least here in South FL. Several Non-HOH FTLs will be getting them, I only remember HOH getting them last year.

If I read another ***** talking bout Lakers colorways?!

It ain't happening. DEAL WITH IT! Y'all sound like a bunch of broke records like if you mention it a thousand times...Nike is gonna hook y'all up on the thousand & first. Smh. And this is coming from a die-hard Lakers fan.

:lol:, calmate. Did the part about all the recent garbage dropping bunch your panties too?

Back
Top Bottom