OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did I say I started using the site for the mamabacurials? No, I said i ORDERED the mambacurials there. There is a big difference.

Did I say I didn't know how to checkout on there? NO. Even bigger difference. Lol tellin people happy holidays for supplying a site with a price as high as kicks crew? LOL with friends like you who needs enemies. Lemme guess. You're one of those big sloths that wears a size 13 so you act tough on an Internet forum? Carry on the then, translating that page will make you NOT able to continue checkout. There's something g actually useful for you NT, Happy Holidays!

My mistake, actually responding to the garbage you're spewing out of your mouth actually makes it seem like your opinion should and does matter to me. Keep being an internet hero.

Thanks for the link r John but with a 55 dollar shipping fee and there price comes out to about 240 just likethe other sight. Thanks about noway bro

It's not like this was secret info out there and I'm giving a link away early. It's a link that is: (1) live; and (2) from a site that people here have ordered from before. It's not like I set these prices and/or have anything to do with them. Some people would rather pay more to have their pair secured before they release in the states so they have peace of mind. It's not for everyone, but it's an option. 

Why send a tough guy PM only to reply yet again, about how you won't be responding? If you meant what you jus said, you actually wouldn't have made that post.

So are you saying if you google translate that site and begin to choose your size, add to cart, and go to your cart, that you can continue further on that translated cart page to an eventual checkout? Sorry pal, ya can't.

Actually, I've ordered mambacurials from there before, so it's not a bad experience. There's a weird concept in Google Chrome called the 'translate' button: it tells you what everything means!
This is false as it pertains to the checkout process on the shot clock site.  Using the translate button within google chrome during checkout hides fields and makes it so that you can not enter all of the required information.  In order to checkout on that site, you have to translate some of the steps "manually" (figure it out people, can't lead to you water and drink for you 100% of the time).  It's all well and good to "help" people for reps, but if you're sending them off to pay Kicks-crew prices, you can at least give them complete information.

I don't need 'reps' on Niketalk to get info and post it when I can. I wouldn't personally pay for the shipping on the site unless it was a last ditch effort on something I missed out on here (ie. Mambacurials) and didn't want to pay re-sell on. A link is a link.

And using a Google translate button means it tells you what stuff is. If you can't check out using that browser with the translated info, there are other browsers available on most computers. I'm not trying to be a tough guy here... I posted a link that is from a site people have used before. I have no need to get in a pissing match with people on here. If the posting of the link offended anyone, my bad. 

Last edited:
ugh!...i just sent $190 shipped threw paypal Pre-Order for Kobe 9 "masterpiece" sz 13....never done a pre-order b4 so im a lil nervous?..lol..smh...especially when the seller (ebay) has 0 feedback?..lol..i hope everything works out 4me?...and the wait starts....now!...

Get that dispute ready.

tumblr-letmeeatpears.gif

Also...ya peeps might wanna do this?....when ya get the xmas 2.0 (if ya want?).... take the laces that come already laced up "OUT" and switch em out with the gold speckled laces that also come with the XMAS SS shoes, and now take the laces that you took out and put them in the "Mambacurials" (If you have em of course) cause the xmas laces have that Flouresent green..ish 'tips' that totally matches the "Mambacurials"...pretty sweet looking!...IMO....the Kobe SS has the exact same sole as the Mambacurials!...anywaz just idea 4ya guyz..lol..
Merry Xmas everyone!

Yea, that was probably a bad idea bro

..Awww bro dont say that...gunna have me trippin for a month and a half!...smh..lol....
but if everything goes to hell...paypal will take care of me right?...lol...hope so?
I'd probably just try to get the money back right now so u don't have to stress it for that long.  plus its going to be harder to get PayPal to help u when its like 2 months after u payed the guy

ugh!...i just sent $190 shipped threw paypal Pre-Order for Kobe 9 "masterpiece" sz 13....never done a pre-order b4 so im a lil nervous?..lol..smh...especially when the seller (ebay) has 0 feedback?..lol..i hope everything works out 4me?...and the wait starts....now!...
You can be his first positive feedback lol goodluck bruh

Well.

That is less than the retail price of the shoe.

Ya sure you made a good decision?

Yots for me but I skipped the red suede. The croc leather definitely a skip for me

i need the yoth not because of its looks but because i was actually born in the year of the horse.

it is relevant to my life. so if u hypebeasts ruin it for me than f U

Back
Top Bottom