OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After a 4 hour campout, finally home with pairs for me and my nephew. most people was in line for the KD's and was mad once they finally saw the SS's in person.

They had shirts for all 3 shoes in stores. The Kobe shirt was white and said Kobe 24 in the snake print that's on the shoes
Thanks for the update!!!!.....could u tell me what store u seen them in??

Today was a good day

Selling: Size 9 KD 6 Christmas, Size 9 Lebron Christmas, Jordan 12 Gamma size 9

Heh.

It's some tax ID cod all Spanish residents/homes have (i think). I believe when I ordered, I just put N/A
Ok thanks. and what credid card did you use? I tried both VISA and Mastercard but it keeps saying error in data, contact your trade

Last edited:
Vince23Heat, I sent you a PM. I'm pretty sure I used Visa and I got it to go through when I did mine. 

After a 4 hour campout, finally home with pairs for me and my nephew. most people was in line for the KD's and was mad once they finally saw the SS's in person.

They had shirts for all 3 shoes in stores. The Kobe shirt was white and said Kobe 24 in the snake print that's on the shoes
They look GREAT in person....people were schleepin on these

Last edited:
Damn, now I'll have to squeeze into the 12 or try to trade for a 13. Oh well... I'l pumped none-the-less

Back
Top Bottom