OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Had to add the "No call in orders," like anyone wanted them. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LMAO IT'S THE YOTH WOW. Eastbay gave us a good laugh. That full size run will sit until they mark them down to 110 or something.

SS restocked today too at CG. Even that would have been better than the YOTH at Eastbay.

I always wanted them but spent all my money on other shoes and stuff then they sold online and in stores around here so I was out of luck.
Exactly, I don't think ppl realized that when those dropped it was so many other kicks that came out...Then, even so I wasn't expecting them to move the way they did now they can't seem to be found

Eastbay with the April Fool's Day joke in June!

laugh.gif
I'm glad I took a nap...LOL, I wld of been highly pissed

Well, glad all that suspense is out the way w/ Eastbay. Now, I feel good about buying those 90 Ice "Gym Red" last week...

Weird. I didn't see any Tweets or emails. Oh well. 
There probably wasn't much qty of each size. The only thing I could add besides the GR KD's was the Lebron BHM. But wasn't trying to cop them at retail.

Weird. I didn't see any Tweets or emails. Oh well. 
There probably wasn't much qty of each size. The only thing I could add besides the GR KD's was the Lebron BHM. But wasn't trying to cop them at retail.
Don't blame you. I traded for my SS'. I wouldn't mind doubling up on any of my Kobe 8s. Probably one of my favorite shoes ever. Just so damn comfortable, plus a few of the CWs are just nuts. Even though I get some Jordan's, my preference with most of my shoes I wear are low top, runners, and mids. OG 1 Highs are one of the few highs I buy.

For anyone looking citygear restocked some sizes in the Christmas SS. Picked up a second size 8 to strip the SS from.

Edit: nevermind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom