OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I feel your pain man, I have been looking for a 14 for a while now too. It was asuch a big gr, and now it is impossible to find them.

Flight Club LA put my 10.5 up for 675$ last month and they sold the first week.. I was shocked!!

Flight Club LA put my 10.5 up for 675$ last month and they sold the first week.. I was shocked!!

Thats because buyers know for a fact they wont get scammed, get fakes, try to haggle or deal with headaches from FC so they are willing to pay high a__ rape prices. So thats why your pair moved within a week.

holy **** idk I thought they weren't that high wow

I wouldn't pay over box price for them I think they are hideous but to each his own, guess I was wrong my bad

Yes. May 2014.  Had this collection but had to sell. Making my way back though.
The regret selling kicks. Already had done it two times this year.

Sold my Easters and Red Camo ended up buying them back again. 
laugh.gif
 Luckily didn't lose too much with some help from some NT members selling at retail plus ship.

The regret selling kicks. Already had done it two times this year.

Sold my Easters and Red Camo ended up buying them back again. 
laugh.gif
 Luckily didn't lose too much with some help from some NT members selling at retail plus ship.
Same here. Just have to stay patient and keep looking. The thrill of the hunt. Actually didn't mind selling WTK and at the end of the day ended up with Masterpiece. Things always seem to work out. Still want to get the Milksnakes back.

Same here. Just have to stay patient and keep looking. The thrill of the hunt. Actually didn't mind selling WTK and at the end of the day ended up with Masterpiece. Things always seem to work out. Still want to get the Milksnakes back.
Nice come up on the MP's.

Back
Top Bottom